What time and station is the Pro Bowl on?

Just Jack

I wasn't one to call him out for his early season injury, but here I'd strongly suspect its a case of "I'm not risking injury in an exhibition game, take me out"

Especially when he already had words w marcel Reese when he tried to truck him a play or two earlier.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially when he already had words w marcel Reese when he tried to truck him a play or two earlier.

Really can't blame him - if he tore an ACL he'd be throwing away a lot for a meaningless game. Can't fault any pending free agents if they wanted out.

They can always decline to go.

Yea but you know you want the trip, chance to network and to be seen at the events still. Going has benefits.

Who knows, he might've really tweaked something. I was just speculating given the situation.

Edited by NoSaint

Anyone remember a player who suffered a serious or career ending injury while playing in the Pro Bowl? I seem to remember a very good running back that was injured playing beach volleyball during pro bowl week which ended his career.

Anyone remember a player who suffered a serious or career ending injury while playing in the Pro Bowl? I seem to remember a very good running back that was injured playing beach volleyball during pro bowl week which ended his career.

Robert Edwards was the RB injured after his very promising rookie season.

Robert Edwards was the RB injured after his very promising rookie season.

that it was. He helped me win a FF Championship.

He came back after that injury however andanaged to play although it wasn't for very long and he wasn't very effective.

looks like the players are heeding Goodell's warning about playing hard.....

just ask drew brees who is get drilled by Mario, suh & watt

Dareus has two in first half. Kyle Williams has a neutral zone infraction.

Edited by Rivermont Mike