[closed]PETTINE OFFERED BROWNS JOB

Bash_Gash

but thescore in toronto is also reporting it.... they usually dont say it unless something is legit

Why even bother mentioning, or following, Incarcerated Bob? He is a fraud.

Pettine is probably hired, but legitimate news sources- like ESPN Cleveland, per Dave McKinley- are reporting that Pettine is being offered the job.

Browns' coaching search: Team reportedly close to offering job to Mike Pettine

By Justin Cuthbert on Jan 21 2014, 8:29 PM Tweet ItShare ItComment

According to Tony Grossi of ESPNCleveland.com, the Browns could conclude their search for a new head coach Tuesday night.

Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi Follow

Hearing #Browns may pop the question to Mike Pettine tonight.

8:09 PM - 21 Jan 2014

Life will go on...perhaps even better than before. Congrats Coach Pettine (if true).

+1

The only bad part is that some good DC like Horton have already been signed up by new coaching staff around the NFL. Marrone would have to dig deep into the pool to get a good coordinator. I hope he does not go after another buddy from his past.

+1

The only bad part is that some good DC like Horton have already been signed up by new coaching staff around the NFL. Marrone would have to dig deep into the pool to get a good coordinator. I hope he does not go after another buddy from his past.

I'm with ya...there's a lot of smart young linebackers/DB coaches out there...if not internal.