Hypothetical Bills additions for 2014

FireChan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitzpatrick? Need someone to signal in plays?

Hobert dawns the headset. AVP is the coach on the sideline. Collins is the rookie in waiting. Fitz is the perfect backup

Brad smith starts at qb. With that team... yeah!

Hobert dawns the headset. AVP is the coach on the sideline. Collins is the rookie in waiting. Fitz is the perfect backup

Brad smith starts at qb. With that team... yeah!

The lavendar . moderation my friend. Just a word to the wise here.

Can we run the wildcat in this fantastical fantasy ? just once or twice and actually throw it ?

Anyway, I had worked so damn hard to get the perfect set up. I had it lined up for the strike. I had FireChan ready to go. I knew he was going to say just one former Bills player. I had planned to say as I did: TJ Graham. He will say he is not a former player. Then I would have the payout. "TJ Graham being a former Bill? Is that too soon? Or not soon enough?"

At which point fanfare would drop, parades would be held in my honor because everyone wants him gone. I was bored earlier and thought it would be funny.

The lavendar . moderation my friend. Just a word to the wise here.

Can we run the wildcat in this fantastical fantasy ? just once or twice and actually throw it ?

OK, wildcat. McGee at QB. Fitz at MLB

Anyway, I had worked so damn hard to get the perfect set up. I had it lined up for the strike. I had FireChan ready to go. I knew he was going to say just one former Bills player. I had planned to say as I did: TJ Graham. He will say he is not a former player. Then I would have the payout. "TJ Graham being a former Bill? Is that too soon? Or not soon enough?"

At which point fanfare would drop, parades would be held in my honor because everyone wants him gone. I was bored earlier and thought it would be funny.

OK, wildcat. McGee at QB. Fitz at MLB

I almost said that, but then Beer stole my thunder fighting posters at artpark so I let it go.