Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

OK, you are disqualified, common sense. Any article if opinion. Smart people understand it is a fact, and clueless fools say otherwise.

Numbers prove the more you have the more violent, this is in a book and posted on some sites:

http://vladtepesblog...what-to-expect/

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1%-2%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France — Muslim 8%

Philippines — Muslim 5%

Sweden — Muslim 5%

Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%

India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%

Chad — Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%

Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%

Qatar — Muslim 77.5%

Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%

Egypt — Muslim 90%

Gaza — Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%

Iran — Muslim 98%

Iraq — Muslim 97%

Jordan — Muslim 92%

Morocco — Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan — Muslim 97%

Palestine — Muslim 99%

Syria — Muslim 90%

Tajikistan — Muslim 90%

Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%

Somalia — Muslim 100%

Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Maybe if you educate yourself you'd have a little bit more nuanced view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn4ZX99Fbxs

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you turds have me to thank for these...pages of hilarity.

First, Security: talk in terms of behavior and specifics. If you don't you allow the John Adams and bridogs of PPP to begin their standard "Look how moral I am and you aren't" posts. :rolleyes:

And, I work in IT as well. Why do you think Indians, who have been at war with Muslims for their entire lives, and by definition have both a selfish, personal interest, as well as a completely rational strategic and survival interest, in spreading their POV....would not present themselves as reasonable, and Muslims as unhinged loons that could go crazy at any time?

Also, I work in IT, as well( :lol:). If you think your average Indian wouldn't present Russians, Chinese, Irish, or any other non-citizen that isn't a Desi, as an unhinged loon that could go crazy at any time...just to get a promotion/obtain leadership of a programming effort/secure their spot on the team, then...you haven't really worked in IT.

:lol:

For the rest of you...

phony....phony, false little turditzes..... :lol:

I specifically tipped you off, and made fun of you at the same time, when I said:

Now, you can all say whatever you need to say to make yourselves feel however you need to feel, for as long as it takes for your sensibilities to be sated. When you get done with all of your...whatever? :rolleyes:

:lol: Yeah, this means you.

That's what more than a little bit of this thread is: phony turds saying all sorts of stuff to make them feel morally superior.

But remember, I also said this,

The fact remains: Islam is unique in this way.

so you can blow all of that, right out your ass.

The reality is: Islam the specific religion with the unique scripture, does in fact present a problem you will not find elsewhere.

Attempting to draw parallels is ignorance. Yeah, yeah: "Well, the KKK = Radical Islam." Yes....and :rolleyes:

For that analogy to be accurate? 30 million Christians here must be in the KKK. :lol: So, like I said: :rolleyes:

Last I checked, KKK/wingnut violent Christians made up less than 50k of the people here. So, no, of course it isn't accurate. ( I actually have to write out the above, so that clowns like BigFatBills fan don't actually come away from this thinking there are actually 30 million guys running around in sheets.)

Any of you you want to talk in terms of "fact"?

Deal with that reality first.

Then, come talk to me.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

All you turds have me to thank for these...pages of hilarity.

First, Security: talk in terms of behavior and specifics. If you don't you allow the John Adams and bridogs of PPP to begin their standard "Look how moral I am and you aren't" posts. :rolleyes:

And, I work in IT as well. Why do you think Indians, who have been at war with Muslims for their entire lives, and by definition have both a selfish, personal interest, as well as a completely rational strategic and survival interest, in spreading their POV....would not present themselves as reasonable, and Muslims as unhinged loons that could go crazy at any time?

Also, I work in IT, as well( :lol:). If you think your average Indian wouldn't present Russians, Chinese, Irish, or any other non-citizen that isn't a Desi, as an unhinged loon that could go crazy at any time...just to get a promotion/obtain leadership of a programming effort/secure their spot on the team, then...you haven't really worked in IT.

:lol:

For the rest of you...

phony....phony, false little turditzes..... :lol:

I specifically tipped you off, and made fun of you at the same time, when I said:

:lol: Yeah, this means you.

That's what more than a little bit of this thread is: phony turds saying all sorts of stuff to make them feel morally superior.

But remember, I also said this,

so you can blow all of that, right out your ass.

The reality is: Islam the specific religion with the unique scripture, does in fact present a problem you will not find elsewhere.

Attempting to draw parallels is ignorance. Yeah, yeah: "Well, the KKK = Radical Islam." Yes....and :rolleyes:

For that analogy to be accurate? 30 million Christians here must be in the KKK. :lol: So, like I said: :rolleyes:

Last I checked, KKK/wingnut violent Christians made up less than 50k of the people here. So, no, of course it isn't accurate. ( I actually have to write out the above, so that clowns like BigFatBills fan don't actually come away from this thinking there are actually 30 million guys running around in sheets.)

Any of you you want to talk in terms of "fact"?

Deal with that reality first.

Then, come talk to me.

That's the perfect example of a fatwa: a blowhard that no one cares about issuing a self-centered opinion that no one will read.

Q. Why do Muslims practice the killing or threatening to kill those who want to leave Islam (apostates)?

A. Early Islam had few followers because few believed Muhammad when he said that he was visited by the angel Gabriel in the Hira cave. Few believed Muhammad when he said that he was a Prophet of God. Muhammad’s followers forced people into Islam. They then instituted the practice of killing apostates only to prevent the non-believers from leaving Islam which would have collapsed Islam. Even today without the practice of killing apostates or threatening to kill apostates, Islam would collapse.

Q. Do any other religions practice the killing of apostates or threatening to kill apostates?

A. No. Only fascist cults like Nazism and Communism kill apostates. Islam is also a fascist cult. Islam is NOT a religion. Today Muslims still either kill apostates or threaten to kill apostates only to prevent a mass exodus from Islam which would cause Islam to collapse. Some Muslims have even admitted this.

Q. Who visited non-Jew/non-Christian Muhammad in the Hira cave?

A. Muhammad either lied about the angel Gabriel visiting him in the Hira cave or, as some believe, it was Satan (the devil) that visited Muhammad in the Hira cave. Either way, it was not the angel Gabriel that visited Muhammad in the Hira cave as Muslims claim.

Q. How is it known that it wasn’t the angel Gabriel that visited Muhammad in the Hira cave?

A. Muslims claim that the angel Gabriel gave illiterate Muhammad something to read as well as the angel Gabriel holding Muhammad to the point where Muhammad was barely able to breathe. When Jews and Christians learned of Muhammad’s supposed experiences in the Hira cave they instantly knew that the angel Gabriel did not visit Muhammad in the Hira cave. The angel Gabriel was known to the Jews and Christians for at least 600 years and they knew that the angel Gabriel would never ask an illiterate to read nor hold someone, much less hold someone to the point where they couldn’t breathe.

Q. Since it wasn’t the angel Gabriel that visited Muhammad in the Hira cave, was Muhammad ever connected to God?

A. No. Muhammad never had a connection to God and God never had a connection to Muhammad. By direct extension, Islam has no connection to God and God has no connection to Islam and/or Muslims.

Q. How did Muhammad become an Abrahamic Prophet of God that Muslims claim he was?

A. Muhammad was never a Prophet of God. Jews and Christians rejected non-Jew/non-Christian Muhammad as one of their Prophets of God. Jews called Muhammad “the mad man” and a False-Prophet. Christians also called Muhammad a False-Prophet – they thought that he was insane and evil.

Q. Is Islam, including the quran, a lie?

A. Yes. Godless Islam is not a religion - it is a lie - and many active Muslims know that Islam is a lie. The quran was copied from the Bible. When the world realizes that Islam is a lie, Islam will collapse and die.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am PPP's resident Muslim and you must be its village idiot. I just finished reading every post in this thread and yours is the worst--by far.

You're trying to sell off your opinions as facts and you're just coming off sounding extremely ignorant. Your points aren't even response worthy.

Edited by NoJustice

Allow me to introduce myself. I am PPP's resident Muslim and you must be its village idiot. I just finished reading every post in this thread and yours is the worst--by far.

You're trying to sell off your opinions as facts and you're just coming off sounding extremely ignorant. Your points aren't even response worthy.

Hello, Yang.

Good to see you've met Yin.

Now you can both go !@#$ your idiot selves together.

Hello, Yang.

Good to see you've met Yin.

Now you can both go !@#$ your idiot selves together.

Okay... That wasn't very nice. Maybe you should ask Rightina out on a date. It looks like you need it.

Get on with your "I'm a Muslim" thing.

Don't let me dissuade you.

No need to. He's already been handled in this thread. Plus, his points are so idiotic and outlandish. They're not even worth responding to.

No need to. He's already been handled in this thread. Plus, his points are so idiotic and outlandish. They're not even worth responding to.

I can't disagree with that.

Perhaps the next time you consider making some of your prior arguments again, you'll consider this thread.

God Bless.

No, I just know more about the subject than you do. Fatwas are no more binding than a sermon by a Catholic priest at mass.

Binding? No. But I think Muslims take there Fatwas a lot more serious then the average pew sitter at our lady of mercy does a semon Ask Salmon Rushdie.

In 1991, Rushdie's Japanese translator, Hitoshi Igarashi, was stabbed to death in Tokyo, and his Italian translator was beaten and stabbed in Milan. In 1993, Rushdie's Norwegian publisherWilliam Nygaard was shot and severely injured in an attack outside his house in Oslo. Thirty-seven guests died when their hotel in Sivas, Turkey was torched by locals protesting against Aziz Nesin, Rushdie's Turkish translator.

Binding? No. But I think Muslims take there Fatwas a lot more serious then the average pew sitter at our lady of mercy does a semon Ask Salmon Rushdie.

In 1991, Rushdie's Japanese translator, Hitoshi Igarashi, was stabbed to death in Tokyo, and his Italian translator was beaten and stabbed in Milan. In 1993, Rushdie's Norwegian publisherWilliam Nygaard was shot and severely injured in an attack outside his house in Oslo. Thirty-seven guests died when their hotel in Sivas, Turkey was torched by locals protesting against Aziz Nesin, Rushdie's Turkish translator.

2.08 Billion Muslims attacked those 4 people? They never had a chance.

I see you're little trick. Put me into defending a position I never stated. 2 billion? No. But more then a few and enough to do the job..

I see, so what you're saying is that 2.08 billion Muslims, who make up a very diverse Islamic world, aren't the problem, but rather a small minority population following a fundamentalist/extremist interpretation?

Why didn't you just start off by agreeing with me then?