Losers almost kill baby

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://youtu.be/6tkLUQuVluU

Back to this. Gupta doubles down! Wants reform ASAP.

Governments wrong again? Shocking news.

You're using Gupta to champion your cause? And I don't think any of us are against pot for medical reasons. We're against making it 100% legal. If you weren't so stoned all the time you would have realized that a long time ago.

I'm actually quite surprised by the resistance to full legalization here. Lot of hyperbole about people who use, and what they end up like. Shameful really.

William F Buckley, one of my personal heroes, espoused legalization:

Now if a guy THAT bright thinks it should be legal, I'm inclined to agree.

You're using Gupta to champion your cause? And I don't think any of us are against pot for medical reasons. We're against making it 100% legal. If you weren't so stoned all the time you would have realized that a long time ago.

I happen to believe it should be 100% legal; though I'd advocate against it's use, and have no issues with employers using screening as a determining factor in hiring/firing.

I happen to believe it should be 100% legal; though I'd advocate against it's use, and have no issues with employers using screening as a determining factor in hiring/firing.

that pretty much sums up my opinion as well.

That, and I'd also advocate for administering public beatings on stoners who think being "pro-herb" makes them an elite.

But I don't want it legalized so the city, county, state and federal governments can fill their coffers and pay off their friends. And let's face it, progs don't want it legal for any other reason than to regulate and tax it. Period.

I'm actually quite surprised by the resistance to full legalization here. Lot of hyperbole about people who use, and what they end up like. Shameful really.

William F Buckley, one of my personal heroes, espoused legalization:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vfz2O0NXuE

Now if a guy THAT bright thinks it should be legal, I'm inclined to agree.

I remember him well. He only smoked in international waters, he claimed.

Exactly. Too many reefer madness types are so lost in this thread.

Very fair and logical take.

Have you read our resident pot-heads' posts?

Apologies for showing you it's 2014. Outdated pot shaming is laughable.

Entertainment value.

Hell, you think we're indulging Ryan L Billz because he's making a point?

Look around sir... The points being made for you. You had this same rationale in the roaring 20's over booze.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Most of America already can't stand the sight and smell of a person standing around with a cigarette. They're banning e-cigarettes here, for crying out loud, and that's just water vapor.

You somehow think holding a joint is going to avoid that stigma? Please. It's a disgusting habit with negative overtures, and once it's legal the world will do to dope smokers what it did to cigarette smokers: begin efforts to ban people from smoking it anywhere they can see or smell you.

But you keep thinking you're special.

Exactly. Too many reefer madness types are so lost in this thread.

Very fair and logical take.

Look around sir... The points being made for you. You had this same rationale in the roaring 20's over booze.

I'm not shaming pot. I couldn't possibly care less about pot. I'm shaming idiots.

Shame on you. Shame.