NFL reviewing Manning's yards record

SBUffalo

Yeah, that does make no sense. Of course he would have gotten it outright if he played the whole game. I've said that, but of course it doesn't matter what might have happened. But if the league ruled it a lateral, you don't "just give it to him"---it's fake.

Take it up with the league. Start a drive for an asterisk. Write Drew Brees a consolation letter. Hold your breath until you turn blue. It's in the books.

Next.

GO BILLS!!!

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it up with the league. Start a drive for an asterisk. Write Drew Brees a consolation letter. Hold your breath until you turn blue. It's in the books.

Next.

GO BILLS!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Don't need to. They ruled it a pass. I just wanted to see if you actually thought he deserved it even if they ruled it a lateral.

Clearly, you do.

Don't need to. They ruled it a pass. I just wanted to see if you actually thought he deserved it even if they ruled it a lateral.

Clearly, you do.

Exactly, sparky. It's a moot point. So perhaps it would have been easier to just come out and ask, like NoSaint did, what my position would have been if they ruled it a lateral, and I would have given the same criteria. You, as usual, seem to have other motives. I'll leave that to you to figure out.

GO BILLS!!!

Exactly, sparky. It's a moot point. So perhaps it would have been easier to just come out and ask, like NoSaint did, what my position would have been if they ruled it a lateral, and I would have given the same criteria. You, as usual, seem to have other motives. I'll leave that to you to figure out.

GO BILLS!!!

I asked you exactly that, several times. I just wanted to be sure that was what you were saying. You said if they ruled it a lateral then they would be taking away the record on a "technicality" and that Brees's record would be tainted. I said that made no sense. NoSaint also pointed out it would not be a "technicality" at all. So your argument seems...unconvincing (being kind, there).

I have no other motive than pointing out the ill logic of your post. I promise.

Edited by Mr. WEO