Official Pre-Game Thread: Week 17, Bills at Patriots

Dan

I am pulling for a win because that's what I do every Sunday. Whatever comes next will come next….

I did, however, have a thought today that I wanted to share. I was trying to think of the last time the Bills defeated the Patriots in a game in which the Bills went in with a worse record than the Patriots. Neither the 2011 nor 2003 win would count, since they were so early in a season, and once I started thinking back it just kept on going… in the Levy/Kelly Era, the Bills were generally better than the Pats, and actually lost a couple of games they should not have in 1989 and 1991; in the 1980s, they were generally better when they won, so the search for such a game takes us all the way back to 1979, when the Bills defeated NE in Foxboro in OT, 16-13 in week 13.

That is a very long time for there to be no odd bounces, no surprises that favor the Bills. Much too long.

Let's change that today.

Go Bills!

I am pulling for a win because that's what I do every Sunday. Whatever comes next will come next….

I did, however, have a thought today that I wanted to share. I was trying to think of the last time the Bills defeated the Patriots in a game in which the Bills went in with a worse record than the Patriots. Neither the 2011 nor 2003 win would count, since they were so early in a season, and once I started thinking back it just kept on going… in the Levy/Kelly Era, the Bills were generally better than the Pats, and actually lost a couple of games they should not have in 1989 and 1991; in the 1980s, they were generally better when they won, so the search for such a game takes us all the way back to 1979, when the Bills defeated NE in Foxboro in OT, 16-13 in week 13.

That is a very long time for there to be no odd bounces, no surprises that favor the Bills. Much too long.

Let's change that today.

Go Bills!

Let the storm unleash itself . mark the date.

We are about to experience a tectonic plate shift based at Gillette stadium. a global shift

Let the winds howl and the rain pound down .

Let the sky Bison shake the earth and the Bills be Victorious once and again !

Flag on Buffalo....pass interference. (Would someone please tell the refs we aren't even on the field yet)

There were 2 penalties on the play, Defensive Holding (declined) and PI. I wish the Bills would get to the stadium already before it becomes a blow out!

So they promoted Cordell Roberson from the Practice Squad for the last game of the year... for him to be Inactive?

A.) What was the point?

B.) That just seems cruel.

I don't know about Cruel as his paycheck will be more then usual