Bills-Pats game to be played in quagmire...who does it favor?

Big Turk

I've seen slippery conditions favor a short passing approach. The QB and the receiver know when the receiver will make his cut. The DB has to react and can't get traction. Experience, timing and accuracy favor the Pats. If it is very slippery, the run game doesn't work because you can't get traction to cut (CJ) and you can't get traction to move the pile (Fred).

I don't know if the forecast calls for enough rain to make traction an issue. A light rain is no big deal. Heavy rain or snow can change everything.

I've seen the point spread move from NE-9 to -7.5 in spite of Bills injuries. I definetly think it favors the underdog.

Hey, isn't the spread supposed to move the other way when you announce your starting QB isn't playing hmmm....

Hey, isn't the spread supposed to move the other way when you announce your starting QB isn't playing hmmm....

It's all to do with the amount of money being placed. Moving the spread further in the Bills favour means that they need more people to bet on the Bills.