PFF's Team of the week...3 Bills

Kemp2Warlick

How about some trouble? :lol:

Also honorable mention? Andy Levitre :o

Yes, we should have made sure we had something much better to replace him with, but, paying Levitre like he's a tackle is just wrong, and Tennessee fans will go out of their way to tell you that. They will also go out of their way to tell you it's tough having Fitz as your QB, because he tends to throw game-losing, kill your playoff chances INTS.

Let's see what FA has, and if we don't solve the problem there, I'm all for taking the best G in the draft at #12(or taking the best T that we can play at guard, and therefore gain versatility, and pressure for Glenn and Pears)...because that's where we will be after we beat the Pats!

Highest rated offensive player: Jason Peters. Peters looked utterly dominant on Sunday night.

Andy Reid once called Peters the Peyton Manning of offensive lineman in reference to his ability. Simply the most talented OL in the NFL. Tore his achilles twice and back playing at an All Pro level. Impressive.

Andy Reid once called Peters the Peyton Manning of offensive lineman in reference to his ability. Simply the most talented OL in the NFL. Tore his achilles twice and back playing at an All Pro level. Impressive.

Yes, amazing...sorta.

We didn't end up overpaying for 2 left tackles(one to be injured a lot, and the other to actually play LT while the first guy was out). So, I'm still fine with letting an attitude problem walk. Especially an attitude problem who had no time/interest for the people who took a chance on him, trained him to play the position, and helped him to develop into that All Pro level.

The reason I want Byrd, is the same reason I didn't want Peters = Baggage.

How about some trouble? :lol:

Also honorable mention? Andy Levitre :o

Yes, we should have made sure we had something much better to replace him with, but, paying Levitre like he's a tackle is just wrong, and Tennessee fans will go out of their way to tell you that. They will also go out of their way to tell you it's tough having Fitz as your QB, because he tends to throw game-losing, kill your playoff chances INTS.

Let's see what FA has, and if we don't solve the problem there, I'm all for taking the best G in the draft at #12(or taking the best T that we can play at guard, and therefore gain versatility, and pressure for Glenn and Pears)...because that's where we will be after we beat the Pats!

I seriously believe Levitre's presence would have meant two more wins this year. Letting him walk was a bad move; we could have offered a front-loaded contract with all of the cap space we had this year.

I seriously believe Levitre's presence would have meant two more wins this year. Letting him walk was a bad move; we could have offered a front-loaded contract with all of the cap space we had this year.

There are many ways this team could have won TWO more games.....The WRs fumbled against the Falcons; The defense could not stop some of the teams on 3rd and longs which could have then iced the game; we could have beat Cleveland if Manuel did not get injured. We could have clobbered the Chiefs if not for a 14-point swing. THe bills cannot be faulted for letting Levitre go....They MUST be faulted for not finding a suitable replacement.