SNF: Bears, Eagles, and Philly fans, oh my!

Just Jack

I love Brandon Marshall.

He's been through a great deal and since he was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder he's been on his meds, spoken openly about the affliction, and has been a complete role model.

If you ever see an interview with the guy, you're taken by his intelligence, charisma, and maturity.

I'm a huge fan.

As for Cutler, it's a good thing he got the Bears in the end zone there or I think it would have been very close to McCown time.

The Bears don't need that kind of shyt storm at this point in the season.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

On o Philly is nuts. Their qb looks like a star, 2 sick fast backs, and 3 guys who can catch and hurt you (te, 10, and that white guy who dropped those n bombs).

Aside from all that their o line is from space. Top draft pick is doing well at rt, they have Peters at Lt (don't like his Cuz of what a jerk he was here, but when he's on he's great) and the rest of the Line is really really good. Who here would want to sign Vick this off season? I think he'd make us the division champs.

It's a good thing Nick Foles didn't play his rookie year with Buffalo. With his rookie year stats, the fans would have ran him out of town. He is having a great year.

I prefer to judge a player by what I see on the field not what his final stats are

There are way too many ppl that form their opinions based purely on stats.

As for Cutler, it's a good thing he got the Bears in the end zone there or I think it would have been very close to McCown time.

The Bears don't need that kind of shyt storm at this point in the season.

You were saying?

You were saying?

:lol:

The Bears are lucky that McCown is a total team player or things would be even more dicey than they are now.

I bet there are lots of people in Chicago who'd rather see Cutler on the bench.

I prefer to judge a player by what I see on the field not what his final stats are

There are way too many ppl that form their opinions based purely on stats.

There are at least as many people who watch football and have zero comprehension about what they're watching.

I bet there are lots of people in Chicago who'd rather see Cutler on the bench.

Its good to have loyalty but when you have a player playing like McCown was I think you have to stay with him. It wasn't like he was just managing the game helping them win he was playing out of his mind

Edited by Max997

It's a good thing Nick Foles didn't play his rookie year with Buffalo. With his rookie year stats, the fans would have ran him out of town. He is having a great year.

The problem is, BFLO has NOT made the playoffs in 14 years! They can't afford another set back year. This whole "give him another year" has never worked, why would it work now. I sorry, they have to limit the mistakes @ selecting a QB and keep plenty in the pipeline.

I am getting impatient... Gotta limit the screwups pinning hopes to a dude. Again, keep 'em in the pipeline till we get it right... Going on 14 years, will be 20 in a blink of and eye.

Philly gets the luxury of what you get @... SO does every other team! EXCEPT the Bills!

Its good to have loyalty but when you have a player playing like McCown was I think you have to stay with him. It wasn't like he was just managing the game helping them win he was playing out of his mind

Philly still put up 54 points... Falls on the D too.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I agree. I would have stayed with McCown but it's really a tough conundrum.

Easy for us to say.

I agree. I would have stayed with McCown but it's really a tough conundrum.

Easy for us to say.

Sometimes you gotta go with the hot hand. Obviously you want the franchise to be competitive long-term, but when you're putting up tons of points, winning games right now, you have to consider that too.