LAMP (OT) American Idol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl at the end, you just knew there was going to be something about her the way they kept bringing up the fact she was going to be on soon. What a psycho.

210869[/snapback]

hahahaah

they even played the music lol

I always watch auditions.......the rest is blah!

Two hours of great entertainment,

I laughed & laughed & laughed. :D

My favorite was the girl who pawned her wedding ring to go to the audition with her white trash husband & kid... got a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of them. :)

The girl at the end, you just knew there was going to be something about her the way they kept bringing up the fact she was going to be on soon. What a psycho.

210869[/snapback]

Yeah, you could see that coming. I just can't for the life of me understand why some of them cry after their bashings... Do they really think they're good? "Well all my friends said I have a great voice"... Yeah right. :D

My favorite was the girl who pawned her wedding ring to go to the audition with her white trash husband & kid... got a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of them. :(

210877[/snapback]

Dude...how funny was that guy?!? I bet they put him on TV and made him say that he was going to stick by his wife just so he wouldn't walk out on her the minute she stepped on that plane to CA. :)

My favorite was the girl who pawned her wedding ring to go to the audition with her white trash husband & kid... got a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of them. :)

210877[/snapback]

That was just bizzare. She was a reasonably attractive girl. Then they rolled out her husband. Did you see the looks on the judges faces when that dude walked in? Skinny little balding white dude with a baseball cap 2 sizes too small, who looks like he just came off of a 2 month bender. Classic.

Talked to my sister last night at about 7... told her it was on,...she said she doesn't watch the first couple of weeks, with the bad people, etc... that's ALL i watch.. once they cut down to the "good" people, it sucks... but right now, the awful people are so damn funny...

That was just bizzare. She was a reasonably attractive girl. Then they rolled out her husband. Did you see the looks on the judges faces when that dude walked in? Skinny little balding white dude with a baseball cap 2 sizes too small, who looks like he just came off of a 2 month bender. Classic.

210906[/snapback]

Yeah the husband looks like he is only ambition in life is to own a double wide in the park. Trashy! The little kid was cute, but where were her shoes?

I have a problem with the entire audition process. First and foremost we all know here that randy, simon and paula do not screen all the 20k contestants. They get to look at a select few. From that we see that the producers let in the really bad singers for the gag. What gets me is that most of these "acts" bring family and friends down and they look truly shocked that they don't make it. I mean who gives these folks the idea that they are good? Don't they realize they are part of the joke element of the show?

How about the guy that was Toni Braxton's cousin?? Kept saying how hot he was...he was HILARIOUS!!!!!

hat little girly boy (Toni Braxton's cousin) was hilarious. What a putz....

Just saw you mentioned it USMC...I thought he would never get off the show last night...and the other guy with the longest note!!! hahahaha

I have a problem with the entire audition process.  First and foremost we all know here that randy, simon and paula  do not screen all the 20k contestants.  They get to look at a select few.  From that we see that the producers let in the really bad singers for the gag. 

210928[/snapback]

This is 100% true.

How about the guy that was Toni Braxton's cousin??  Kept saying how hot he was...he was HILARIOUS!!!!!

hat little girly boy (Toni Braxton's cousin) was hilarious. What a putz....

Just saw you mentioned it USMC...I thought he would never get off the show last night...and the other guy with the longest note!!! hahahaha

210945[/snapback]

Yeah, Braxton's cousin, they guy with the longest note, and the girl at the end were probably the funniest to me. The one they started out with trying to sing the national anthem though was pretty good to. The looks on the judges faces are classic. They try to hold their laughter in sometimes but can't. It's funny.

and people wonder why americans fall behind other countries in academics...

too many of today's youth strive to become something like american idol

210974[/snapback]

Don't blame them. Blame their phony friends who try to be nice and tell them they have a good voice.

Oh, and the girl from Syracuse has already quit. Too bad because she had a great voice, and all the judges liked her.

210871[/snapback]

Are you shitting me? She gets a chance to do Idol and then quits on day three because she is homesick? Give me a break. Welcome to the real world. A 21 year old mother acting like a 10 year old.

Are you shitting me? She gets a chance to do Idol and then quits on day three because she is homesick? Give me a break. Welcome to the real world. A 21 year old mother acting like a 10 year old.

210999[/snapback]

Heaven forbid a mother care more about her child than being famous. The nerve. :D