The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer

Mark Vader

SM 2 ?

aren't there like a half a dozen other Spider-man movies?

who do you like better as MJ

Emma Stone or Kirsten Dunst?

Yes there are more Spider-Man movies, but this is # 2 in this rebooted series, and the title is "The AMAZING Spider-Man".

See the difference? B-)

Emma Stone plays Gwen Stacy. MJ didn't appear in the reboot.

And The Rhino looks terrible, like a Transformer.

Yeah, so Rhino is a robotic machine? So what's Paul Giamatti doing?

This movie could have villain overload with Electro and whatever angle they are going with Oscorp.

I'll still see it, but I'm not exactly going crazy for it.

I'm really starting to hate trailers like this one that are blatantly designed for 3D. They did it with the first movie too, way too much coming towards the screen. I really hope that fad dies out sooner or later.

Yes there are more Spider-Man movies, but this is # 2 in this rebooted series, and the title is "The AMAZING Spider-Man".

See the difference? B-)

its now EMO Spiderman

Superhero movies can't be comicy anymore, with the success of the "Dark Knight" Batmans they all now have to be Darker and more for adult audiences instead of families

its now EMO Spiderman

Superhero movies can't be comicy anymore, with the success of the "Dark Knight" Batmans they all now have to be Darker and more for adult audiences instead of families

That might be true with the plot, but the action spots of Spider-Man are pure Spider-Man. They have the look of that down.

its now EMO Spiderman

I thought "The Avengers", the "Iron Man" series, "Thor" & "Captain America" all had a comicy feel to them.

Edited by Mark Vader

I was the same. Seemed absurd to reboot the series so soon. it would be line rebooting batman right now.

Anyone have any good things to say about this new series?

Yes, rebooting the series was ridiculous. We have to see Parker getting bit by the spider, again. We have to see Peter's uncle getting killed, again.

However, "The Amazing Spider-Man" was a good movie.

Andrew Garfield does a fine job as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. It's good to see that the webs are a creation of Parker, and not a genetic mutation. Seeing Spider-Man with a smart-ass attitude was very accurate as well.

Rhys Ifans does a good job as Dr. Curt Conners/The Lizard, Emma Stone is decent, and Denis Leary has a good part. Although I don't know why Martin Sheen & Sally Field are in this movie.

Special effects are fantastic, but that's no surprise. Only disappointment is that there is no J. Jonah Jameson.

Still, it's a good entertaining Spider-Man flick.

The Iron Man and Avengers might be the last of the more Comicy Superhero movies. All the rest have gone the more Draker/edgier way because of the success of The Dark Knight

Maybe they have, but let's wait for "Guardians of the Galaxy" to be released. That may have a comicy feel to it.

Yes, rebooting the series was ridiculous. We have to see Parker getting bit by the spider, again. We have to see Peter's uncle getting killed, again.

However, "The Amazing Spider-Man" was a good movie.

Andrew Garfield does a fine job as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. It's good to see that the webs are a creation of Parker, and not a genetic mutation. Seeing Spider-Man with a smart-ass attitude was very accurate as well.

Rhys Ifans does a good job as Dr. Curt Conners/The Lizard, Emma Stone is decent, and Denis Leary has a good part. Although I don't know why Martin Sheen & Sally Field are in this movie.

Special effects are fantastic, but that's no surprise. Only disappointment is that there is no J. Jonah Jameson.

Still, it's a good entertaining Spider-Man flick.

Thanks, man. I am going to give it a shot now based on your review.