The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer

Mark Vader

Thanks, man. I am going to give it a shot now based on your review.

No offense to Mark Vader(though I don't know how I can avoid it).....

Amazing Spider-Man was absolutely horrendously awful. It was in the same realm IMO as Spider-Man 3, X-Men 3: Last Stand, or Dark Knight Rises. If you care anything about plots or character actions making logical sense then don't see it. On the other hand, if you care little for that sort of thing.......see it.....you'll likely have a great time.

No offense to Mark Vader(though I don't know how I can avoid it).....

Amazing Spider-Man was absolutely horrendously awful. It was in the same realm IMO as Spider-Man 3, X-Men 3: Last Stand, or Dark Knight Rises. If you care anything about plots or character actions making logical sense then don't see it. On the other hand, if you care little for that sort of thing.......see it.....you'll likely have a great time.

:lol:

We all have our own opinions. I didn't think "The Amazing Spider-Man" was a brilliant movie, but I thought it was good. I was entertained and it was fun. I am concerned about where they are going with this franchise, especially if they have villain overload.

As far as the Marvel franchise goes, I am far more interested in seeing "X-Men: Days of Future Past" than the next Spider-Man film.

Also, I am shocked that you would put "The Dark Knight Rises" in the same crowd as "Spider-Man 3" & "X-Men 3". Guess we'll just have to disagree on that one.