After the Stevie debacle, who is the "leader" of the offense?

Dopey

I know Chandler coughed up the ball too, but he isn't being asked to be the "leader" of the offense. Even before the fumble, I didn't consider him to be the leader of the offense. I think this team really lacks anyone on offense to be the leader. The closest to me would be Freddy, then EJ? Any thoughts on who the leader is on offense?

I know Chandler coughed up the ball too, but he isn't being asked to be the "leader" of the offense. Even before the fumble, I didn't consider him to be the leader of the offense. I think this team really lacks anyone on offense to be the leader. The closest to me would be Freddy, then EJ? Any thoughts on who the leader is on offense?

Fred Jackson

First of all he is not the leader of this offense. Second of all Stevie is a very good #2 receiver. He contributes on a consistent basis. I guess he isn't allowed to make mistakes. The ball got knocked out, it sucked, my heart sank... Does this mean he should be run out of town? If would be stupid to release players who are talented and he is talented; just not a #1 receiver and that's not his fault. I know your question wasn't asking if we should keep him or not but I have been hearing it by fans and talk radio and it just dumb to even think about. Stevie is not the leader and he is not our captain. Wood and Jackson are our leaders. Honestly, it is just a bad thread...