Link to Video of Boomer Dissing Marino

Rico

Boomer knew he F'd up. He didn't win a Superbowl either. It just came out wrong.

Fouts would have been another good example. Guys who were fantastic QB's but other parts of the team were weak .Thus, no ring.

210434[/snapback]

Yeah, not nearly the 'diss' it was rumored to be IMO. It was actually meant as a compliment in that both Marino and Manning are expected to do it all to win the game while other QBs have more complete teams (Manning, in particular, lacks a defense).

Yeah, not nearly the 'diss' it was rumored to be IMO.  It was actually meant as a compliment in that both Marino and Manning are expected to do it all to win the game while other QBs have more complete teams (Manning, in particular, lacks a defense).

210529[/snapback]

If he wanted a defense he should have signed for less money. He took the money and ran, but will never win it all because the team can't afford to sign any one else.

Bad defense is not why they only put up 3 points against the Patriots

210568[/snapback]

No, Peyton stunk but the Colts don't have a plan B. Either Manning leads the offense to a win or they lose. During the Bills big win streak, you didn't know who would step up and make the big play.

Predictable how Manning did nothing to rally the team around him. :D

210583[/snapback]

I can't say because I turned it off after the "dual possession" interception that was somehow ruled in the Patriots' favor. It was pretty obvious to me at that point how the game was going to turn out.

I can't say because I turned it off after the "dual possession" interception that was somehow ruled in the Patriots' favor.  It was pretty obvious to me at that point how the game was going to turn out.

210584[/snapback]

The dropped passes surely didn't help him, but Manning played a horrible game. Mad props to Shannon Sharpe (of all people) for calling him out on it.

Predictable how Manning did nothing to rally the team around him. :D

210583[/snapback]

If the entire rest of the team needs Peyton Manning to rally them every time things aren't going too well, they'll never win anything anyway. You can't win with one player expected to do everything.

The Patriots win because they have about 50 players with more mental toughness than all the Colts.

thanks to Finheaven... 

Check out the look Dan gives Boomer at the end of the clip! :D  :(  :D

210182[/snapback]

so where does Kelly stand in all this? I mean, he had the team to win all those games, but never did it.

I think the problem with the Bills was that once we got to the super bowl, we weren't bult to last against those dominant NFC teams. well obviously.