Link to Video of Boomer Dissing Marino

Rico

so where does Kelly stand in all this?  I mean, he had the team to win all those games, but never did it.

I think the problem with the Bills was that once we got to the super bowl, we weren't bult to last against those dominant NFC teams.  well obviously.

210607[/snapback]

It's funny, Kelly never really gets into those type of conversations...I guess he was never looked at as a QB that carried the team on his back, and really I guess never did - always surrounded buy a good squad.

If you recall Marino really blew up during one of the final press conferences of his career when asked about the Superbowl...I guess he'd heard the question one too many times. It seems he's still a little upset by it, but I don't think Boomer meant any disrespect.

Including the Colts QB... I'd agree with that.

210595[/snapback]

I'd probably agree with that but I try to give him the benefit of the doubt because he really is expected to win the game for them every week. Either Manning plays great or they lose.

Brady and Rothlisberger can have a bad game and get away with it because someone else will win it for those teams. Bledsoe too.

It's funny, Kelly never really gets into those type of conversations...I guess he was never looked at as a QB that carried the team on his back, and really I guess never did - always surrounded buy a good squad.

210658[/snapback]

So true, Kelly had a great supporting team. Yes he was the QB, but look at how many big name players he had around him. Now we have teams that have one or two big name, well paid players, and the rest of the team goes with the flow. Luckily with the salary cap we don't have situations like baseball or hockey were a few teams can buy all the players they want.

Great job Boomer. Way to completely diss a coworker and a very respectable man in front of a national TV audience.

Imagine sitting in the office and giving a presentation to your boss about the potential client with another coworker and that coworker says "yeah he/she is a great candidate for this job but he's a lot like gant in that he can't get the job finished." What is the point? Seriously what positive can come out of this? If you have an opinion like that tell me to my face but not in front of MILLIONS of people. It's bullsh!t.

so where does Kelly stand in all this?  I mean, he had the team to win all those games, but never did it.

I think the problem with the Bills was that once we got to the super bowl, we weren't bult to last against those dominant NFC teams.  well obviously.

210607[/snapback]

Actually I htink our style of O killed us against the NFC teams who were more prepared to grind it out.