Fitz A Winner

T master

Well Fitz earned a win for the Titans & looked good doing it for the most part . With all of the QB's we have had under center this year it probably would have been a better idea to keep him around so that we could have actually got something for the money the team is paying him .

So do you think he would have been a good mentor to bring EJ along if we would have actually kept him around or do you think that it would have splintered the locker room by keeping him due to the allegiance that Fitz had with the other veterans still on the team ?

wtf, Fitz is the best qb we have had on our roster since Jimbo, and we just let him go! Just like we did with Maybin, the best celebrator the league has seen since Leon Lett. Ralph is cheap, and Marrone Is a joke, and....I am having trouble focusing on my homework.

where have I heard this before? Maybe we should have kept Fitz to mentor Matt Flynn...speaking of which, what happened to the Matt Flynn thread.??

where have I heard this before? Maybe we should have kept Fitz to mentor Matt Flynn...speaking of which, what happened to the Matt Flynn thread.??

I was wondering the same thing as my post in that thread was more eloquent that this one and I wanted to cut and paste it here.

The scary part is....Fitz really may have been the best since Kelly, but I am biased cause 14 is my favorite number. and beard hair is my favorite hair. and he put up the best numbers.

Fitz might have been good enough to get this team to the playoffs this year, however someone gave him a contract worth about 20x what he is worth and he refused to renegotiate it. However having Fitz would have delayed the development of EJ who if he remained healthy would have this team in a good position to make the playoffs also. As Bills fans we have been desperate for a playoff birth but Fitz will never be good enough to advance through the playoffs. The front office made the right decision..Its not good not having a decent backup QB but it can be toxic to a locker room to have a vet like Fitz behind him. I highly doubt a playoff birth this year but we I am convinced we finally have the talent to make a sound arrival next year. EJ will have all the reps with the first team and we hardly have the holes to fill as we have had in the past.