TV alert! UB @ Miami (OH) ESPNU 8pm 11/19

PromoTheRobot

Should be a win against one of the worst MAC teams. Sets up the huge MAC East showdown vs Bowling Green at RWS on 11/29. (That game also on ESPNU @ 1:30pm but why not go to the game?) Might have to switch between UB and the Sabres/Blues game.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Kind of been enjoying Tuesday night UB football!

It was a great move by the MAC to lock up Tuesdays and Wednesdays on ESPN. MAC teams have prime time all to themselves. UB will end up being a national game on one of the ESPN networks 5 times this season (and every other game was online on ESPN3.)

PTR

They said Mack is #7 on Kiper's board??

That would be amazing to see him drafted that early...hell, anywhere in the first round would be cool. Linebacker is still a need for the Buffalo pro team!

Edited by Buftex

That would be amazing to see him drafted that early...hell, anywhere in the first round would be cool. Linebacker is still a need for the Buffalo pro team!

Brad Riter (who is on the coverage of the UB games) has been dreaming all fall about Kiko and Mack together!

They said Mack is #7 on Kiper's board??

Yes I heard that also however I don't think that includes underclassmen that may enter the draft. Even still he should be drafted somewhere in the first round & yes I would love to see the Bills get him.

UB has been blessed by the schedule makers this year. Not only did they play a relatively easy schedule, they have 9 days to get ready for Bowling Green while BG plays Saturday and has only 5 days to prepare.

But the Falcons will be the best team UB has faced since Baylor and OSU. It will be a real measure of the Bulls. But even if they lose they have 8 wins will likely get a bowl game.

Some Mack highlights: http://www.ubbullrun...-mack-nfl-draft

Post game

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot