What's your current record?

Canadian Bills Fan

I am a miserable 3-7, if Brady & Gronkowski can get 38 points tonight (not impossible, but not likely) I will be 4-7, just like the Bills. As bad as that sounds, only two teams in our twelve team leauge are really heads and shoulders above the rest...three of the playoff spots are still up for grabs...I am still a long, long shot, but not completely dead yet. The guy who won the whole thing last year, as I recall, eeked out a 6-7 record, got the last playoff spot, and won it all (about $1400)!

I am a miserable 3-7, if Brady & Gronkowski can get 38 points tonight (not impossible, but not likely) I will be 4-7, just like the Bills. As bad as that sounds, only two teams in our twelve team leauge are really heads and shoulders above the rest...three of the playoff spots are still up for grabs...I am still a long, long shot, but not completely dead yet. The guy who won the whole thing last year, as I recall, eeked out a 6-7 record, got the last playoff spot, and won it all (about $1400)!

Wow! How much do you guys all pay to join?

I lead the league in points scored, and this week I've already wrapped up my 8th straight win to go to 9-3 and tied for first - Thank you Ryan Fitzpatrick for being a solid last-second bye week pickup!. The last 3 weeks I've defeated 3 of the other 4 teams in the top 5, and I play the 4th next week. The bottom half of the league has already given up and stopped setting lineups which sucks, as the guy I'm tied with plays 2 of them in the last 2 weeks of the regular season.

I have Peyton manning, jimmy graham, knowshon Moreno, an Calvin Johnson. I sit 25 points out of the lead. My record? 5-7! I'm having one of those years where every one blows up against me and have 2 losses by less than 5 points.

Sometimes I hate fantasy football....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.