I think Stefan Charles is the next Wake..

D521646

buddy was a practice squad thief too. That's how he filled out RG, RT, and TE. All three are starters.

Or was pears a free agent?

Not quite my point. Maybe I didnt articulate it well.

My point is that past regimes waited until we had a defined need, then went dumpster diving. Whaley didnt wait. "Oh, you have a guy on your PS who is better than what we have in the pipeline, lemme git 'er done."

to me, this is a truer example of the stock phrase "we are always trying to improve our roster." This time, I think we mean it.

Edited by maddenboy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A concern with him could be the gas/motor.....

He could be great for 10-15 plays that are spaced out but he may not be able to play 75%+ of the defensive snaps.

Maybe not this year....

A concern with him could be the gas/motor.....

He could be great for 10-15 plays that are spaced out but he may not be able to play 75%+ of the defensive snaps.

I dont suspect that much will be asked of him now that Bills defense gets healthy down the stretch.

The guy might be younger stronger player Bills finally have the luxury of working in.

Carrington is out so let the kid play 15 snaps or so depending upon situation .

How do you folks see him fitting up/in to line up ? lol

But is he a potential replacement for A Branch or an upgrade to Corbin down the road ?

Is the kid adding another facet for Petine ?

So 2 tackles in 5 plays and he is comparable to a pro-bowl player? I can see it. 2 tackles every 5 plays = 20 to 25 tackles per game, x 16 games = 360 tackles per season (This smashes Chris Spielman's record of 195) x 10 year career = 3,600 tackles in career, which makes him a first ballot hall of famer. Charles is a first ballot hall of famer.

So 2 tackles in 5 plays and he is comparable to a pro-bowl player? I can see it. 2 tackles every 5 plays = 20 to 25 tackles per game, x 16 games = 360 tackles per season (This smashes Chris Spielman's record of 195) x 10 year career = 3,600 tackles in career, which makes him a first ballot hall of famer. Charles is a first ballot hall of famer.

Wow.

Did someone really compare him to a Pro Bowl player?