Is TJ Graham any good?

I'd really like to see Easley start a game no 2 games, just to see........ BTW I said the same about Stevie and Fred a few years ago.

Agreed...I was in the same boat a few years ago. I remember thinking "who is that skinny guy with the long dreds?" Then they Practice Squaded him and I was like "that guy has a 2-3 yrd cushion every time they throw him the ball...he's always wide open." Also, I was laughed at when I walked into Champs looking for a Freddy J jersey...the kid said they didn't carry 2nd stringers' jersies.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed...I was in the same boat a few years ago. I remember thinking "who is that skinny guy with the long dreds?" Then they Practice Squaded him and I was like "that guy has a 2-3 yrd cushion every time they throw him the ball...he's always wide open." Also, I was laughed at when I walked into Champs looking for a Freddy J jersey...the kid said they didn't carry 2nd stringers' jersies.

Maybe he should try holding onto easily catchable balls in the fourth quarter, and he might get more chances.

Travis Benjamin

22 games, 23/403/2

Chris Givens

24 games, 68/1107/3

TY Hilton

23 games, 84/1394/12

Mohamed Sanu

18 games, 47/470/4

TJ Graham

24 games, 46/515/1

DeVier Posey - Houston

19 games, 15/189/0

Rueben Randle - NYG

24 games, 79/671/7

Ryan Broyles - Detroit

16 games, 30/395/2

Alshon Jeffrey - Chicago

18 games, 62/988/6

Stephen Hill - NYJ

20 games, 44/592/4

Brian Quick - STL

24 games, 22/382/3

AJ Jenkins - SF

12 games, 1/6/0

Kendall Wright - Ten

23 games, 107/1128/5

Michael Floyd - Ari

24 games, 79/995/4

Justin Blackmon - Jac

20 games, 93/1280/6

View this however you want, but I'd be more pissed if I was some of those teams that wasted a 1st or 2nd and didn't end up with a Givens or Hilton.

TJ has yet to justify the Bills trading up for him.

So much angst over that 7th round pick that they used to trade up.

He was a raw 3rd round pick. He has been better this year, but I can't say I see him yet as a long term starter. He may develop or not - that isn't uncommon for 3rd rounders.

Bad things always seem to happen when we throw to Graham...

Fitz the int on the goalline against New England to seal a loss, 99 yard int return for a TD and a strip/fumble returned for a TD...know there have been others but those are off the top of my head...

He has produced an extraordinary number of bad plays on throws to him in a very limited number of throws