TNF - Bengals at Dolphins

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Throwing for 5000 yards doesn't automatically mean someone is a very good QB... There were a lot of factors in accomplishing that

I think the Stafford Dalton comparison is pretty accurate

Dalton had a hot streak last year as well but struggled down the stretch

Stafford has at least 240 yards passing and a TD each game this year. I would be more than happy with that production

Stafford has at least 240 yards passing and a TD each game this year. I would be more than happy with that production

That doesn't mean he is very good though

I'm not saying he isn't good I just wouldn't describe him as very good...for me that's Brees Peyton etc

Edited by Max997

I think of Stafford as more talented than good (kind of like how I feel about Jay Cutler).

That said the best controlled experiment we have to go with is the week 6 game that Stafford played at Cleveland without Calvin Johnson.

On the road against a decent defense, Stafford went 25-43 for 248 yards, 4 TDs and 1 INT.

were just debating word choice then. I would say Brees and Peyton are elite. Stafford is very good

and the dolphins suck...

Drop the very and we agree

Stafford is second tier playing on a team that always seems to be playing from behind inflating his stats

Dolphins are trying their best to give third game in a row away

Edited by Max997

I'm sorry, but between Dalton, the WRs drops and Cincy's OC calling the boneheaded plays on 3rd downs, Bengals deserve to lose this game.

Hackett's game plays are nowhere near this bad.