Two Weeks later...

The_Real

join us on a diet or you will blow up like a ballon

209111[/snapback]

I was just going to say that. Get a hold of it NOW before you're 50lbs over weight like a lot of ex-smokers.

Before I quit smoking I was 185, now I'm somewhere just under 230. Worst part is you won't even notice the pounds creeping on.

-Jeff

I was just going to say that. Get a hold of it NOW before you're 50lbs over weight like a lot of ex-smokers.

Before I quit smoking I was 185, now I'm somewhere just under 230.  Worst part is you won't even notice the pounds creeping on. 

-Jeff

209126[/snapback]

Jesus, I thought I would be happy now I have to worry about getting fat? What the hell am I going to do now. DAMN.

T_R

P.S DAMN!

Jesus, I thought I would be happy now I have to worry about getting fat?  What the hell am I going to do now.  DAMN. 

T_R

P.S  DAMN!

209143[/snapback]

No no, don't get me wrong - you want to quit! Just as a bit of friendly advice, pay attention to the scale. It's not difficult if you pay attention, it's a B word if you let it go.

-Jeff

Jesus, I thought I would be happy now I have to worry about getting fat?  What the hell am I going to do now.  DAMN. 

T_R

P.S  DAMN!

209143[/snapback]

A real Catch 22. First, chicks didn't want to get near you because you smelled like an ashtray. Now they won't want to get near you because you're a fatass. Hell, you could even be a NICE fatass, and some people will still hate you. :)

Take a pilates class. Not only will get in unbeleivable shape you will surrounded by beautiful women. Good chance you are the only dude in the class. Yoga classes work do or bodywork classes. Those things can become addictive

good for you, keep it up, i cannot imagine how difficult it must be to kick this habit!

Not a single smoke two weeks later.  Eat a ton of garbage now though.  Tasting things alot better now too.  I am all smiles. 

:(

T_R

209048[/snapback]