[closed]Dumbest Comment Made by Dierdorf

JESSEFEFFER

He doesn't bother me as much as he does some of you by anyone that talks that much is bound to say something less than stellar, much like Tim McCarver's baseball commentary.

But I think that accusing Colston of having "alligator arms" on a throw deflected about two feet away from landing in his hands was pretty dumb. He'd have to be Flash for his hands to react that quickly to the change in direction.

This thread is about to get merged but I already mentioned this one: saying that Drew Brees was putting up "Star Wars" numbers. What the f*** does that mean?

It shouldn't be merged. He says so many dumb things that it deserves multiple threads.

The alligator arms one was really bad, because he unfairly questioned colston's toughness.

But the stars wars one was bonkers; maybe he was thinking Star Wars is a video game? It's just tough to know what goes through that kind of mind.

Dierdorf demonstrated how a very good player can make the HOF by becoming a sports announcer and getting his name recognized, when better players are forgotten. He earns his living by talking, a lot, and getting people to pay attention. Saying annoying or even stupid things helps him accomplish his goals.