Mario on Sport Science

heh... strip. sack. heh.

I want to see the timing of his sacks this year, some of them have been incredibly quick. That first sack, was it? against Tanney was so fast you did not even realize what happened. It looked like a sack drill in practice.

heh... strip. sack. heh.

I want to see the timing of his sacks this year, some of them have been incredibly quick. That first sack, was it? against Tanney was so fast you did not even realize what happened. It looked like a sack drill in practice.

That was what you could truly deem a "lookout block" because all Clabo had time to do was yell "LOOKOUT!!!"

That was what you could truly deem a "lookout block" because all Clabo had time to do was yell "LOOKOUT!!!"

I watched the gif version of that sack many times. I could not even see where Clabo messed up. He just didn't get a block on him. Mario was so quick that he beat him flat out and used his speed to get there. It was impressive.

also love watching what Hughes did to the RB on that play. He literally picked him up off his feet and threw him into Tannehill.

I do believe we have gotten the better of that trade we made with Indy :thumbsup:

Just curious, because I haven't been following that closely--how is Kelvin doing with the Colts? Anyone been watching him?

3rd String ILB and ST'mer with 16 tackles and 1 sack on the season so far.

If -- and it's a big if -- Mario stays healthy and continues to play at his current level for the next four seasons, we'll be talking about watching a Hall of Famer. His combination of strength and speed is astounding.

Kudos to Buddy for going out and getting this guy.

You see Mario make a play like that and you understand what all of the hoopla is about (drafted #1, $100 mil contract, etc). The guy is a beast. I expect some double teams tomorrow so hopefully Kyle and Marcel can get in the backfield