Interesting notes Bills/Fins...John Murphy

I know the following was mentioned as a perk of getting a college guy that is meticulous in his preparation:

“We knew a little bit more about him, having faced him in college, “ Marrone said Monday. The Head Coach says Robey is capable of making many more big plays. “When you start talking about that, it’s great, because you have someone that has very good instincts, someone that can make those plays. You’re looking for him to do that more often,” Marrone said.

In the off-season, after the draft, I watched a replay of a game between Oregon and USC...I was watching, more than anything, to see Robert Woods. Instead, came away more impressed with Kiko Alonso and Nickell Robey. Woods had a pretty quiet game, but the other two were among the best defensive players on the field that day.

I said it before...that Robey is a keeper.....totally reminds me of Greer

From his pre-draft scouting capsule from cbssports.com: "COMPARES TO: Jabari Greer, CB, New Orleans Saints: Roby possesses better ball skills than Greer, but otherwise is a similar prospect who will have to rely on the athleticism to overcome a lack of preferred size."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1737252/nickell-robey