What would the Bills record be with this schedule?

Like A Mofo

At Jacksonville W

Dallas Home L

At Philadelphia W

NY Giants Home L

At Tennessee L

Oakland Home W

I think NYG are underrated for their record. Dallas would definitely beat us. And Tenessee is a toss up, I gave them the W since they are at home. I expect we'd be sitting at 3-3 right now. Who's schedule is this?

I don't want to hear it.. Year after year the Bills have been playing to a losers schedule and each year we fans are left with the same results... So when a team like KC finally gets their collective heads out of their asses and put it together, someone will bring up their schedule.. Well, if it were the Buffalo Bills suddenly at 6-0, not one person on this board would point out the last place schedule that they were playing...

Jags, Giants & Raiders are wins. @Tenn is a loss. Dallas & @Philly are toss-ups, so give 'em a split there. 4-2.

The Bills have had a lot of toss ups so far and they generally end up on the losing side of them. My guess is they'd be 3-3 with that schedule as they'd lose at Philly, at Tenn and to Dallas at home. Hell, I could see them losing to Oak at home as well.

Edited by MDH

I don't want to hear it.. Year after year the Bills have been playing to a losers schedule and each year we fans are left with the same results... So when a team like KC finally gets their collective heads out of their asses and put it together, someone will bring up their schedule.. Well, if it were the Buffalo Bills suddenly at 6-0, not one person on this board would point out the last place schedule that they were playing...

Well it's not 1992, so the "last place schedule" only matters for two games. The fact is sometimes you get lucky and play bad divisions - the AFC West teams have that luxuary this year playing the NFC East & AFC South.

I'd much rather play a 1st place schedule and not be in Brady's division every year.

Maybe 3-3.

The Bills have had a lot of toss ups so far and they generally end up on the losing side of them. My guess is they'd be 3-3 with that schedule as they'd lose at Philly, at Tenn and to Dallas at home. Hell, I could see them losing to Oak at home as well.

When I say "toss-ups" I'm just thinking about the point spreads being 3-4 or less which I think it would be @Philly & home vs Dallas. So far we're 2-2 in those games @NYJ, @Cleveland, Baltimore & Carolina. It's not really fair to call the Pats & Bengals games toss-ups in hindsight just because they were close.

Granted you can make the case we wouldn't be favored by much more than 3 vs Oakland or @Anybody, so I wouldn't argue too much with 3-3.

Edited by BuffOrange

At Jacksonville W

Dallas Home L

At Philadelphia W

NY Giants Home L

At Tennessee L

Oakland Home W

I think NYG are underrated for their record. Dallas would definitely beat us. And Tenessee is a toss up, I gave them the W since they are at home. I expect we'd be sitting at 3-3 right now. Who's schedule is this?

giants are not underrated they have very little talent . Two wide outs a qb and a injured d lineman. I wouldn't switch rosters with them

I respect KC and they've put themselves in a great position to make the playoffs.

However.

They had 216 yards of offense vs. the Raiders at home yesterday. They have a solid D and a good overall team but they won't sustain this method of winning.

If healthy, undefeated. I firmly believe if Buffalo was healthy from the beginning, we would be 6-0 or the very least 5-1...a full preseason with EJ leading into the Pats game, I think we win.

Gilmore and the rest of the secondary stop the Jets WRs.

With EJ, Gilmore, Stevie and Byrd Buffalo beats Cleveland and Buffalo beats Cincinnati.

Call me crazy, i'm just optimistic