Remember Moulds WGR55am Radio interview..

Don't forget the Moulds interview on wgr55am 2 weeks ago.

Eric came out and said that he did not think Bledsoe wanted to be in buffalo this year...

IF that is true, now throw in the "paycut" issue and it might be enough for Drew to demand a trade or release...

Soemthing to think about....

Drew might end up in Dallas. He's played for Parcells before, and Parcells seems to remember players as they were in their prime; not what they've become today. Parcells might also think, "Gee, when I was coaching Drew, he did pretty well. After I left, he started looking mediocre. Maybe it's a sign that he's washed up, or maybe it's a sign that other coaches don't know how to take advantage of his strengths the way that a real coach like yours truly can."

I think drew is aware of what the mood and verdict is around here..most bills fans want him gone, outta here, banished, HISTORY..myself included..and after restructuring once already, I doubt he'd take a pay cut when he know's he's not wanted anymore..he'll have a bags packed and ready to move out to BIG D..come march 1st..dallas is closer to montana then buffalo was anyway..

Drew might end up in Dallas. He's played for Parcells before, and Parcells seems to remember players as they were in their prime; not what they've become today. Parcells might also think, "Gee, when I was coaching Drew, he did pretty well. After I left, he started looking mediocre. Maybe it's a sign that he's washed up, or maybe it's a sign that other coaches don't know how to take advantage of his strengths the way that a real coach like yours truly can."

208314[/snapback]

Well apparently, it did not make the national news, but here in central Texas (the heart of Cowboys country) Jerry Jones, not more than a week ago, said that unless Vinny decides to retire (Vinny has said he won't), the Cowboys have no intention of bringing in any more QB's for the 2005 season. Also, keep in mind, just because Parcells drafted Bledsoe, and played for him, I don't think Parcells is really a big Bledsoe fan. They had a very bitter working realtionship while Parcells was in New England. It wasn't until Parcells went to the Jets, that they started to "apprecaite one another", and that was all for the pre-game feature stories IMO. Parcells does not like players that he deems as mentally football "soft". He wouldn't take Bledsoe, I promise you.....

Eric came out and said that he did not think Bledsoe wanted to be in buffalo this year...

IF that is true, now throw in the "paycut" issue and it might be enough for Drew to demand a trade or release...

208283[/snapback]

I thought I heard this interview, and I do not remember Moulds saying anything of the sort. The only thing I remember him saying about Bledsoe, was what he didn't say. He was given the chance to defend Bledsoe, and instead talked up JP Losman. I don't remember him saying anything about Bledsoe not wanting to be here in 2005 (or 2004). Jerry Sullivan (you know the Buffalo News columnist that everyone rips on for being too negative, but then reiterates everything he says, when the Bills lose a game) wrote a column on the Moulds interview as well. He made no mention of Moulds saying that Bledsoe did not want to be in Buffalo. Could you elaborate?

Bledsoe needs to be here in 2005. I think Losman is the definate future of this team, but he needs to be the backup for one more year. Just some seasoning. Drew is the perfect interm QB right now. And given what the coaching staff has said, about needing 3 quality RB's to make the Bills Offense run the way they want it to, that takes off a lot of pressure away from Drew, which is a good thing. Simply it for Drew, and it will run a lot more better.

Stop making things up & attaching players names to it....... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Do blame Drew is he leaves. I probably would retire myself.

Think about his situation. He is in his 30s, certainly way past his prime playiing years. He is likely has enough money to provide a good life for hishimslef and his family for the rest of his lifetime and likely the rest of his children's lifetime. He gets the snot knocked out of him every Sunday for at least 16 weeks a year. But, most importantly, the fans show hatred for him constantly, the media just clobber him all year, and even his own teammates have stopped coming to his defense -- even when given clear opportunities to do so. Now, throw on top that the front office is further assaulting his pride by telling him he has to take a pay cut for second year in a row...I'd be so gone.

The only reason I think he'll come back next season is if he feels he can somehow build on his "legacy" with a playoff run or by coaching JP into a fine NFL QB. By the way, IMHO, there is little chance for Drew to make the HOF without a Super Bowl.

208283[/snapback]

I also don't believe Eric ever said that.

I alos believe he said in the same interview that Vinatieri, Pace and Brees are willing to come play for the Bills for veteran minimum, and Williams will re-sign at veteran minimum as well...  :devil:

208494[/snapback]

And that Marv will be coming in as an Assistant Head Coach/Assistant GM/Assistant Owner.

Jerry Jones, not more than a week ago, said that unless Vinny decides to retire (Vinny has said he won't), the Cowboys have no intention of bringing in any more QB's for the 2005 season. 

208348[/snapback]

That statement just about guarantees they'll go after a new QB, either by trade or through a pick. JJ loves to be the "big story" and will likely do something dramatic at the draft...there's no way they can go through another season with Vinny, and Henson's just not ready. They need a caretaker who can play one more year and then turn the team over to Henson (something to at least get the fans excited...who'd want to pay good money to watch Testaverde?).

Unfortunatly, the most likely scenario is that DB gets released and the 'Boys sign him off the street.