Official Bills Only-Talk Thread - PPP Style

I thought that was the point of this thread?

You need to mix in your personal attacks with something about the Bills. Leave the other threads for unabashed personal attacks. It's like Chef Jim was lucky he didn't get carved, sauteed or made into foie gras for his comments concerning the most recent game that he commented on but admitted he hadn't seen. People like Ryan, with his wits sharpened by his intercourse with dog90210 in the Shoutbox, come down here to set us cellar dwellers straight with their "I know what's best for you attitude".

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww yea..

Another foray into PPP sponsored by 3rdnlng.

So where's your bills related personal attack? Can't remember the rules you just set forth .00002 seconds ago ?

Compare me to dog. Great

I guess ill follow the guidelines. You my friend are the Shawn Powell of tbd.

You need to mix in your personal attacks with something about the Bills.

Like "You're a bigger idiot than Dick Jauron."

Awww yea..

So where's your bills related personal attack? Can't remember the rules you just set forth .00002 seconds ago ?

Compare me to dog. Great

You're a bigger idiot than Dick Jauron.

Awww yea..

Compare me to dog. Great

When did I personally attack you?

I just remember his blind allegiance to year old "facts" in the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman (who happens to be a Bills fan) thread that made him look very foolish.

You don't give him enough credit. He's looked foolish FAR more often than that.

You need to mix in your personal attacks with something about the Bills. Leave the other threads for unabashed personal attacks. It's like Chef Jim was lucky he didn't get carved, sauteed or made into foie gras for his comments concerning the most recent game that he commented on but admitted he hadn't seen. People like Ryan, with his wits sharpened by his intercourse with dog90210 in the Shoutbox, come down here to set us cellar dwellers straight with their "I know what's best for you attitude".

Made into foie gras? I see you food knowledge is just slightly below your football knowledge....slightly.

Made into foie gras? I see you food knowledge is just slightly below your football knowledge....slightly.

Did you think that I could make it clear to everyone here that fattening your liver and consuming it was a somewhat rare but accepted practice? Regardless, your ignorance regarding the Bills and your insistence upon making ignorant comments about them is your downfall. You don't know jack schit about them, but spout off as if you're Gatorman.

Did you think that I could make it clear to everyone here that fattening your liver and consuming it was a somewhat rare but accepted practice? Regardless, your ignorance regarding the Bills and your insistence upon making ignorant comments about them is your downfall. You don't know jack schit about them, but spout off as if you're Gatorman.

I may not know a lot about the Bills but I know enough about football to not get excited about a defense that plays well...into the 2nd quarter. :w00t:

I may not know a lot about the Bills but I know enough about football to not get excited about a defense that plays well...into the 2nd quarter. :w00t:

I have friends visiting your fair(y) city as we speak. I hope they heeded my warning about all the queer Raider fans in the area. They look like a reincarnation of the Village People with their game day makeups. You go there, Cheffy Jim.

I have friends visiting your fair(y) city as we speak. I hope they heeded my warning about all the queer Raider fans in the area. They look like a reincarnation of the Village People with their game day makeups. You go there, Cheffy Jim.

That's the best you got? Pretty weak. I guess you realized that your whole "hey our D looked great into the second quarter" statement was rather pathetic.

I think the Bill's have peaked already and we are now forever doomed to mediocrity from here on out. Not to worry Russ B. I'll buy more Buffalo Bills shirts for the homeless as long as you continue on with the mind numbing hype each season.

Outstanding El Guapo avatar.

Eeeets a sweater!!!