Who do you want starting the Cincinnati game?

Breakdance

Who do you want starting the Cincinnati game?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want starting the Cincinnati game?

• Jeff Tuel
    • Thaddeus Lewis
    • Tim Tebow
    • Josh Freeman
    • Vince Young
    • JaMarcus Russell
    • Byron Leftwich
    • David Carr
    • Charlie Batch
    • Trent Edwards

All free agent qb re- treads/tards suck. Supposedly Farve is in the best shape of his career/life, according to his agent a few weeks ago, and chomping at the bit to play... Heck, sign him only for the games that EJ is out, nothing to loose, inject some exitement, maybe EJ and Tuell can pick up something and even give Moats a chance to make nice nice .... Atleast we'll be entetained for a few weeks.

here is my concern. we have two kids that know the play book. All the others have no clue. Sign somebody like Freeman or Tebow or Vy with the plan of starting Tuel next sunday. Let the other Vetran take the next two/weeks to learn the book. . Who knows Tuel/with a full week of work may work out. We are getting some needed returns on our secondary this week so I think we will be keeping Cincy low in the points catagory.

I voted for Tebow. A guy can dream, right? Since he's under contract with Gene Simmons I'm not sure that's possible.

After that I'd go with Freeman and then Carr and then Lewis after that.

With a good showing from the D and kicking teams, I'm thinking BIG BAD THAD could get us enough points to get a win.

Edited by reddogblitz