The reason this organization has been and still is a joke

Same old Bills; cut corners to save a few bucks by finding a bargin basement LG, back up QB who has no business in the NFL, refuse to sign your best defensive player, etc. Add Levitre, Byrd and a back QB to this team and they are 4-1.

As long as the crypt keeper is still breathing, nothing will ever change.

agree completely but this will be branded as a "cheap" comment and rationalized away by the apologists. they could have done all you said and been under cap. just don't understand why after all this time and at this stage of life, winning isn't the highest priority. guess it was, is and always will be business first. i don't think the guy possesses an ounce of sentimentality. Edited by birdog1960

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I can't agree more! Name one other team that has an undrafted rookie qb as a #2.. We the fans should be furious! This organization is a joke.

Actually the Redskins did last year with RG3, Kirk Cousins...but then Rex Grossman was #3.

Tuel looked like he was crapping in his pants, he wasn't ready. The Bills need a vet.

If anyone thinks the Bills should have signed a decent veteran QB to play backup, who was out there after Kolb got hurt? I'd like to hear names.

And if you think Tavaris Jackson was decent, then why did he never see any game action for the Bills when he was here?

I think you can insert the word joke right here. This is the perfect example of why I started this thread. Why Jackson did not play last year is beyond me because if they had, he probably would have been the backup last night. If this front office had an ounce of balls like Seattle did when they started Wilson over Flynn, things would be different. Get all the talent in here and then let it shake out...

I think you can insert the word joke right here. This is the perfect example of why I started this thread. Why Jackson did not play last year is beyond me because if they had, he probably would have been the backup last night. If this front office had an ounce of balls like Seattle did when they started Wilson over Flynn, things would be different. Get all the talent in here and then let it shake out...

Wilson over Flynn?? Thats looking more and more like it was the easiest call to make. Flynn is now the #3 in Oakland after a crap performance.

How about all the money Seatle wasted on getting Flynn only to dump him?

This is a team full of rookies, it's not designed to win this year. The Bills needed young QB's added to the franchise so they did and they're learning about both of them right now.

A veteran backup is an irrelevancy until next year.

I completely disagree. You're obligated to at least try to win, and a veteran backup is a low-cost investment.

Redskins 2012

Well, they had Rex Grossman too, but more importantly Cousins was a bona fide draftable player. Tuel was clearly not. Just as importantly, why not include 3 QBs on the roster? Every other team follows that plan.

Edited by dave mcbride

Don't get down on Tuel just yet. I know he didn't look good last night at all, but give him a chance. The Browns defense was all revved up because we let them back into the game with lack luster offense. He went in at the worst possible time. I look at it like this. Who is going to play harder for you? A guy who might be sweeping floors tomorrow, or a high dollar first round draft choice with some serious guaranteed money, that the FO is (no matter what) going to jam down our throats to make an attempt at saving face? They don't want to look bad, on paper when they are putting resume in elsewhere. I'm not saying Tuel is our savior. Just give him a chance to practice with the first team, maybe get a little flow going, and who knows? And by the way, will someone take the challenge flags away from Douglas!

I think the bills have came a long way since huge changes starting up top. Obviously they still want to be successful this year but be realistic. It's a team full of rookies and new coaches and management. To be where we are now shows something about where were headed after developing chemistry among players. I think the person who started this thread a dumba$$. Get off the bandwagon when they win next week

Redskins 2012

Way to dig deep into the past, I'm sure the guy you were replying to wanted something more recent to make his point........

Ah, the good old days, just a few months ago, back in August, when an entire fan base fell in love with a UDFA Qb named Tuel who lit up the pre-season in Manuels absence and had fans talking about how they couldn't cut this guy to get him onto the PS because he would be snatched up right away by another team. It took 5 weeks into the regular season and Tuels first game action for everyone to turn on the guy and talk about how the franchise made this huge mistake by keeping him as the #2 and not just putting him on the PS

Didn't read all three pages.

Just looked like OP forgot about the guy named Kolb.

Re: Kolb--lol at all the people who NOW say that Fitz was better. Kolb for Fitz was a push. Always was.

Actually, I didn't. As a matter of fact, when I heard the phrase "possible career ending concussion", I thought that MAY be a sign to get a real backup QB.

So...we lost last night...because of Gailey?

You think that was Gailey's call? Hmmmm - Josh Freeman should be called today with no worries about who's ego is bruised. Maybe Freeman would want to go somewhere he is named starter but that phone call HAS to be made regardless.