PPP Showdown

bull ****. That means if I want to have a coherent rebuttal to his post that means I'll have to read it. I have yet to ever read one of his long ass posts start to finish. Hell I barely make it to the start.

That's my point. You could post anything as a refutation. Who'd know? Nobody reads his ****.

Usually I just look at the emoticons. "Let's see, today OC thinks he's being funny, then he's sickened by someone, then he's being pretentiously condescending ( :rolleyes: ), thinks he's needling someone ( :devil: ), then thinks he's making a coherent point (:D )." That tells me everything I need to know about his posts. That's most of the content of an OC post right there, so that's all you have to do: just refute the emoticons.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's my point. You could post anything as a refutation. Who'd know? Nobody reads his ****.

Usually I just look at the emoticons. "Let's see, today OC thinks he's being funny, then he's sickened by someone, then he's being pretentiously condescending ( :rolleyes: ), thinks he's needling someone ( :devil: ), then thinks he's making a coherent point ( :D )." That tells me everything I need to know about his posts. That's most of the content of an OC post right there, so that's all you have to do: just refute the emoticons.

Actually that should be my tactic. I will address his emoticons.

Yeah, that'll go over well with crayonz judging.

Crayonz is over the hill. There's a reason he's a self proclaimed "former" performer. This contest was his big comeback, and it's going over like the roll out of the ACA. Hell, the long awaited match up of JiA and Gary ended up in their engagement and he assigned a fugitive screenwriter to debate Rob who has been left with nothing to do but beat his nob. Who does 4mer have advising him, Valerie Jarrett?

Crayonz is over the hill. There's a reason he's a self proclaimed "former" performer. This contest was his big comeback, and it's going over like the roll out of the ACA. Hell, the long awaited match up of JiA and Gary ended up in their engagement and he assigned a fugitive screenwriter to debate Rob who has been left with nothing to do but beat his nob. Who does 4mer have advising him, Valerie Jarrett?

Will you stop? Gary was given Obama. It was done before it started. And since you seem so interested I think Putin B word slapped Obama, not Assad.

thanks, i'll pass. i'm not clever enough to make violence funny.

Violence is in the top 10 things that can be made funny. Think about all of those guys on America's funniest home videos getting hit in the nuts by a batted ball.

Anyway, you are out of the TGreg99 thread but stay tuned. If Gary M and Jim in Anchorage keep on the same pace in their riveting discourse, you could very well be declared the winner of that thread. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!

Violence is in the top 10 things that can be made funny. Think about all of those guys on America's funniest home videos getting hit in the nuts by a batted ball.

Anyway, you are out of the TGreg99 thread but stay tuned. If Gary M and Jim in Anchorage keep on the same pace in their riveting discourse, you could very well be declared the winner of that thread. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!

Can I have the TGreg99 spot???

Can I have the TGreg99 spot???

You are slated for a first round slot already. I would want someone not on the original list to take the spot as the winner wil be bumped if TGreg99 returns. I think he may have been kidnapped by Ennifer as a decoy in her plot to marry Sage and it would be unfair to have him eliminated because of Beerboy's abject stupidity.

You are slated for a first round slot already. I would want someone not on the original list to take the spot as the winner wil be bumped if TGreg99 returns. I think he may have been kidnapped by Ennifer as a decoy in her plot to marry Sage and it would be unfair to have him eliminated because of Beerboy's abject stupidity.

Lol, word

I'm not up on your rules but do I have to wait for the emoticon queen to respond before I respond or can I respond his non-response to my response to your original post at anytime? Your response to this would be appreciated.

I'm not up on your rules but do I have to wait for the emoticon queen to respond before I respond or can I respond his non-response to my response to your original post at anytime? Your response to this would be appreciated.

Have at it but be careful. If you throw out too many arguments about the topic itself it could be a double hedged sword. On one hand you could really pile up a bunch of fake statistics and stuff and dig him a big hole. I will do minimal or no fact checking so it could work. On the other hand he could lurk for a while and use your arguments against you.

Until he shows up I think you're best sticking to personal attacks and maybe making up some stuff about him like...."OC in Buffalo was kicked out of the American Software Association of America for being dumb".....I would have no way to check on something like that now that Beerboy got the Googlebot captured so I would probably just believe it and OC in Buffalo would have to spend time restoring whatever credibility he thinks he might need.