bleacher report power rankings #17

ektin

Bleacher report has the Bills at #17 up from 22 last week. they must really be watching us as they say Marquise Goodwin is helping the offense along with Woods and Manuel and Kiko on defense.

Marquise had a tough game on Sunday: he was targeted three times by the stadium vendor and caught the hot dog, the peanuts but dropped the cotton candy.

I know, I know - the Bleacher Report! Plus there's still one game to go tonite - Saints vs fish.

That said, I think #17-20 is about right for the Bills. It shouldn't matter as other posters are right about the utility of Power rankings, but they are a gage that shows how the talking heads feel about each team in the league. So tired about being 28-32, 17 is nice to see as we climb towrd respectability.

I know, I know - the Bleacher Report! Plus there's still one game to go tonite - Saints vs fish.

That said, I think #17-20 is about right for the Bills. It shouldn't matter as other posters are right about the utility of Power rankings, but they are a gage that shows how the talking heads feel about each team in the league. So tired about being 28-32, 17 is nice to see as we climb towrd respectability.

bleacher report isnt talking heads, its joe off the street. the guy saw we were 2-2 and put us around the middle.

granted, thats what a lot of the talking heads do too but....

link?

i dont think bleacher is an accepted link these days.