Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Baltimore Ravens game

Mike32282

If you are interested, I uploaded my photos from the game and the tailgates at Hammer's Lot. I took a lot of photos. You can see them on my photobucket account right here..... And yes, that IS Hammer getting a ketchup bath! hahaha!

http://s159.photobucket.com/user/Mikey82_photos/library/Buffalo%20Bills%20Season%202013/09-29-13%20Buffalo%20Bills%20vs%20Baltimore%20Ravens

This is one of my favorites right as Freddie heads to the end zone for the Touchdown! Photo140_zpsdc9d894c.jpg

This one is pretty cool too..... Photo161_zps85ddf942.jpg

Edited by Mike32282

WOW just wow . thanks so much. in living color , a great snapshots of the game. What a great addition for us to get the feel of the game . tremendous . So many shots i will be rotating through my desktop background for months to come :thumbsup:

Thanks very much! I appreciate that.

Photo152_zpsd271e448.jpg

Photo153_zpsfa52bea3.jpg

Photo156_zpsb5bd47a5.jpg

Photo159_zpscbf808de.jpg

Photo161_zps85ddf942.jpg

Photo179_zps9c40d033.jpg

WOW just wow . thanks so much. in living color , a great snapshots of the game. What a great addition for us to get the feel of the game . tremendous . So many shots i will be rotating through my desktop background for months to come :thumbsup:

Mike does magic with the lens. He even made me look good?

Thanks for this.

Did Lee Evans say what game he would be making or was thinking about? I've got a jersey with his name on it that I can't wear anymore, I'd love to have him sign it and frame it. I've already got about 3 footballs with his autograph on them, but at this point my jersey is sitting in my closet doing nothing.

So do we !

Appreciate your work . that is

Thanks!

From your picture of Leonhard I get the impression that he would love a chance to run the ball. Perfect RB form.

hmm, I never thought of that. That's a good point. Either way, I'm glad they brought him back. I liked him the last time he was here and never understood why they let him go.

Mike does magic with the lens. He even made me look good?

thanks man! And nice job with the ketchup ceremony. That was entertaining seeing you get sprayed with ketchup and mustard. Lol

The most incredible photos ever. Makes you feel part of the tailgating festivities and game action. You're a real pro Mike. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much! I love taking photos at both locations so you can see the different views of the day. The only problem is that I never end up many photos unless I hand my camera to someone.

Thanks for this.

Did Lee Evans say what game he would be making or was thinking about? I've got a jersey with his name on it that I can't wear anymore, I'd love to have him sign it and frame it. I've already got about 3 footballs with his autograph on them, but at this point my jersey is sitting in my closet doing nothing.

I'm not too sure. I was thinking the same thing because I have one of his jerseys in the back of my closet. I'd love to get it signed. I'll ask Kenny when I see him Thursday in Cleveland.

You have a very nice camera.

Thanks! But here's the best part... It's just a simple point and shoot camera. I don't own a DSLR or any lenses. It's a nice camera though... Used to belong to my grandpa.. A Canon Powershot SX10.