Let's go Patriots!!!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't live in Indiana, you don't have to see these stupid commercials on TV.

"Bilieve. THANK YOU INDIANA."

Oh jeez it makes me sick just thinking about it.

207470[/snapback]

Yeah, cause they'd NEVER do anything like that in Buffalo if the Bills were in the playoffs. <_<

Yeah, cause they'd NEVER do anything like that in Buffalo if the Bills were in the playoffs.  <_<

207474[/snapback]

The Bills have sold out nearly every game the last 5 years and we haven't made the playoffs. The RCA Dome is half empty most years.

Indiana is a basketball state, the only time anyone notices football is when the Colts are in the playoffs.

I bet Peyton chokes again.

It's going to be beautiful.

207494[/snapback]

You know me, BF. I've been on Manning all year for never winning the big one. Yet, I WANT him to prove me wrong. And nothing would be sweeter than to see him do so vs the Pats.

I feel your pain living in Indiana, but wouldn't you rather suffer a couple more weeks of that rather than see the Pats get a third ring?

You know me, BF. I've been on Manning all year for never winning the big one. Yet, I WANT him to prove me wrong. And nothing would be sweeter than to see him do so vs the Pats.

I feel your pain living in Indiana, but wouldn't you rather suffer a couple more weeks of that rather than see the Pats get a third ring?

207503[/snapback]

It doesn't matter to me really. They have two already. A third one won't make it any worse for me.

The one that I hated was the first one they won.

As if there was any doubt who I wanted to lose, I just had to endure another 15 minutes of Brady-latio on CBS pregame.

The Patriots are like the guy who keeps moving all-in on the turn with nothing but a gutshot, and rivering it.

Indiana is a basketball state, the only time anyone notices football is when the Colts are in the playoffs.

207480[/snapback]

Kinda like how Boston is a baseball and basketball town and the only time anyone started noticing football is when they made the playoffs and starting winning SBs.

Kinda like how Boston is a baseball and basketball town and the only time anyone started noticing football is when they made the playoffs and starting winning SBs.

207514[/snapback]

Well I don't live in Boston <_< I live in Indiana.

I can feel your pain on the other side though because I agree with you.