Count your fingers

djp14150

An Arizona Cardinal player, Rashad Johnson, lost the top part of his middle finger when he took his glove off and found a part mising.

He had a procedure and is now listed as day-to-day.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23801736/report-cardinals-safety-rashad-johnson-loses-part-of-finger

This needs to get reported to OSHA.....

Played college lacrosse with this kid from Australia. Tough as nails kid. He took a vicious check to the hand, lost the ball out of bounds, and then came to the sidelines for a line change. I was standing next to him when I noticed blood dripping out the end of his glove and down onto his shoe. When the trainers removed his glove, half of his middle finger was missing (later to be found in his glove), and a fractured bone was sticking out of the end. I nearly passed out. The crazy Aussie wanted to tape it and finish the remainder of a close game.

Played college lacrosse with this kid from Australia. Tough as nails kid. He took a vicious check to the hand, lost the ball out of bounds, and then came to the sidelines for a line change. I was standing next to him when I noticed blood dripping out the end of his glove and down onto his shoe. When the trainers removed his glove, half of his middle finger was missing (later to be found in his glove), and a fractured bone was sticking out of the end. I nearly passed out. The crazy Aussie wanted to tape it and finish the remainder of a close game.

Damn ... I cut the very end of one finger off mostly just the skin. It bled like crazy. It didn't hurt so much until I squeezed it to stop the bleeding.