Who tops your list of "he's just not cuttn' it?" Who d

Armchair GM

They don't have a good #1 WR, either. Holmes is average. Rogers couldn't cover Stephen "Thrill" Hill even before McKelvin left the game

said it in the shoutbox, you may have seen it.

Holmes is underrated. his size, power, and strength are among the tops in the league - putting him against a weak cb and you get what happened today.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown and Rogers were brutal. Brown can't run or pass block effectively. Rogers is a not a man to man CB. To help the DBs they should have gone to the zone. Frustrating game to watch. EJ needs to watch this game film over and over again. He was throwing was ugly.

he plays big and is very strong and aggressive. i watched him at tOSU and in Pburgh. he fights and he doesn't get beat with his hands easily.

I watched him too. I never thought of him as being big, strong, or powerful.

I think he surpassed his season total in yardage with the TD today.

Eating crow on my comments about Chandler...I hinted at the fact that I may have been overreacting to one play...turns out, I was. He looked good today...sure handed, caught in traffic, blocked well from the few times I keyed in on him.

BUT...anyone care to defend Graham this week? Here's the thing about him:

He's fast and has good vision, which lends to the fact that he should be doing nothing but returning kicks.

As a receiver he can't make the simple adjustments, his field awareness (along the sidelines) is bad, just bad, and his hands are questionable.

I have no idea why Easley hasn't been able to get on the field for anything but KR???

The left guards were awful in camp too. Brown is a center only. I'm not sure he has the athleticism to get any better. I am hoping the Bills are prepared for the extra attention that Brown's struggles are going to attract from the Jets. He is bad enough that you need to scheme the offensive action away from him.

Nice call with this post, btw.

The Bills are looking like a lock to reshuffle their OL some day soon.