Grand Theft Auto IV Sold 13 Million Units...

ajzepp

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how to access the stock market that Lester gives you the link for? I can't click on the link and have no other ideas how. Or if its even possible.

If you click on the globe on your phone, it takes you to the web. There is a link on your home page that says financial services or something like that. There are two exchanges, LCN and BAWSAQ. Certain missions affect stock prices so pay attention to what Lester says. I've done one where I assassinated a CEO and before the mission I invested most of my cash into the rival company's stock. The stock gained 70% in short order. Make sure to buy the stock for all three characters and dump it when it settles.

Edited by Thisistheyear

If you click on the globe on your phone, it takes you to the web. There is a link on your home page that says financial services or something like that. There are two exchanges, LCN and BAWSAQ. Certain missions affect stock prices so pay attention to what Lester says. I've done one where I assassinated a CEO and before the mission I invested most of my cash into the rival company's stock. The stock gained 70% in short order. Make sure to buy the stock for all three characters and dump it when it settles.

and I didn't get any hints in the stock thing until AFTER I assassinated the Zuckerman look alike.

Stayed up playing until 4am last night. Trevor found Michael and the way he was acting prior to finding Michael, I was very surprised at how he acted after finding him. Thought for sure he was gonna kill him instantly. Not the case.

This game is awesome.

Just found a garage to buy for Michael. Not sure if all the characters can use the same one but I completely rebuilt a Pagani Zonda and bought almost every upgrade for her. Cost me over 80k. I took her for a ride way up north and ended up in the mountains where I took a lift ride to the top of the highest mountain in the game. Parachuted off the top of it back down to where I started and my car was gone.

Went to the impound and she wasn't there. Went to my home and she wasn't there. What can I do? Anyone know where I can find my car? Is she gone for good?

Just found a garage to buy for Michael. Not sure if all the characters can use the same one but I completely rebuilt a Pagani Zonda and bought almost every upgrade for her. Cost me over 80k. I took her for a ride way up north and ended up in the mountains where I took a lift ride to the top of the highest mountain in the game. Parachuted off the top of it back down to where I started and my car was gone.

Went to the impound and she wasn't there. Went to my home and she wasn't there. What can I do? Anyone know where I can find my car? Is she gone for good?

I suggest contracting a blimp and surveying the immediate area.

thats what I thought. Just annoyed.

I didn't even know a Pagani was in the game... now I have to go look for it!

Be glad it's not like Forza or TDU2 and you didn't lose a true custom design with a paint job... at least you can replace it for a small amount of cash.

are you serious?

Since then I've saved and logged off the game probably 3 times. Chances are, she's gone for good now.

Yeah the blimp moves really slow and you can do a first person view where it would be easy to survey the landscape.

Yeah the blimp moves really slow and you can do a first person view where it would be easy to survey the landscape.

i went back and looked all over. Couldn't find it. It's in the woods so there's really only a small parking lot.

Speaking of parking lots. When I bought my garage with both Trevor and Franklin. The game immediately went to auto save. Then when it came back, in standing there with no car. Not in sight and not in the garage.

So far the worst glitch I've noticed.

Just FYI to those about to buy a garage, don't pimp out an auto before you go. Make sure you've got the garage first.

As of right now I'm looking all over for the Bughatti Veyron. Can't find it anywhere tho.

i went back and looked all over. Couldn't find it. It's in the woods so there's really only a small parking lot.

Speaking of parking lots. When I bought my garage with both Trevor and Franklin. The game immediately went to auto save. Then when it came back, in standing there with no car. Not in sight and not in the garage.

So far the worst glitch I've noticed.

Just FYI to those about to buy a garage, don't pimp out an auto before you go. Make sure you've got the garage first.

As of right now I'm looking all over for the Bughatti Veyron. Can't find it anywhere tho.

I think I saw someone online order the blimp with the phone...not sure, to be honest. They blow up really easily, though, so it's kinda funny to watch.