Grand Theft Auto IV Sold 13 Million Units...

ajzepp

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you guys don't believe me? Why don't you believe me!?! It was an accident, I tell ya!! AN ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

Trevor: "It was an accident... there is absolutely nothing you could do about it! It's OK. However, that was MY friend and I personally NEVER INVOLVE MYSELF IN ACCIDENTS!!" *prompty beats the crap out of you*

Trevor: "It was an accident... there is absolutely nothing you could do about it! It's OK. However, that was MY friend and I personally NEVER INVOLVE MYSELF IN ACCIDENTS!!" *prompty beats the crap out of you*

:D I'll be making Trevor's acquaintance tonight probably

:D I'll be making Trevor's acquaintance tonight probably

trevor might be the best video game character ever. The first time you meet him, he's banging a chick from behind at a kitchen countertop.

Then he kills her boyfriend in front of her with a beer bottle (I think)

Later in the game he eye f%#ks a teddy bear.

Even later in the game he has the same teddy bear as a hood ornament on his car.

trevor might be the best video game character ever. The first time you meet him, he's banging a chick from behind at a kitchen countertop.

Then he kills her boyfriend in front of her with a beer bottle (I think)

Later in the game he eye f%#ks a teddy bear.

Even later in the game he has the same teddy bear as a hood ornament on his car.

Then he goes off on a rampage because he has a Canadian accent.

Just finished the storyline for the game. The last heist was awesome. Felt like being in the movie HEAT. There was more at the end of it. A few missions for Franklin to take. You get a big option at the end of the game here. I opted for "C" I won't tell you what the options are though. I hope I get to go back into the game with them all because the funds were never deposited into my accounts in my chars from the last heist. Lester said it would take a little bit. Lets hope it does.

This game is absolutely amazing. I really hope the "free roam" online portion is just as good as the storyline.

Just finished the storyline for the game. The last heist was awesome. Felt like being in the movie HEAT. There was more at the end of it. A few missions for Franklin to take. You get a big option at the end of the game here. I opted for "C" I won't tell you what the options are though. I hope I get to go back into the game with them all because the funds were never deposited into my accounts in my chars from the last heist. Lester said it would take a little bit. Lets hope it does.

This game is absolutely amazing. I really hope the "free roam" online portion is just as good as the storyline.

Actually, EVERYONE who plays must choose C, or you get screwed. I don't want that to happen to anyone! The online play is hella fun, but it takes a lot to start due to glitches.

Actually, EVERYONE who plays must choose C, or you get screwed. I don't want that to happen to anyone! The online play is hella fun, but it takes a lot to start due to glitches.

i tried getting online for like an hour but won't load. Keeps telling me to try again later. If that's the way it's gonna be I might as well forget it.

why do you get screwed anyway? I don't know become I didn't chose either option.

And what's th online play like? Is it online like with everyone playing the game? Or just with friends that invite others to their towns?

i tried getting online for like an hour but won't load. Keeps telling me to try again later. If that's the way it's gonna be I might as well forget it.

why do you get screwed anyway? I don't know become I didn't chose either option.

And what's th online play like? Is it online like with everyone playing the game? Or just with friends that invite others to their towns?

Choosing A or B locks out one of the characters for play in story mode after the last mission, that's why. Online mode is great when you join a crew and start earning cash in jobs... you can buy cars and save them in your huge garage, fly jets and helos just like story mode, arm wrestle, steal specific cars for cash, and more. PLUS, you can create female characters, which is a blast... I'm Foxy Brown LMAO

Choosing A or B locks out one of the characters for play in story mode after the last mission, that's why. Online mode is great when you join a crew and start earning cash in jobs... you can buy cars and save them in your huge garage, fly jets and helos just like story mode, arm wrestle, steal specific cars for cash, and more. PLUS, you can create female characters, which is a blast... I'm Foxy Brown LMAO

was just talking to abbuddyband he said it was annoying as all hell. Kept hearing some little Mexican kid talk crap to everyone on his mic and said he was getting camped like you wouldn't believe. Couldn't spawn without dying every few seconds. Sounds like you can't anywhere.

Online mode locked up on me 3 times already.

!@#$ it, I prefer my own little reality.

as I said already, I tried to get online for like an hour and it kept saying to try again later. That will get really annoying of that's the case.

But I'd really like to try it. Just haven't yet. Just thinking if I can get some buddies to group up with and take over neighborhoods or do jobs it would be cool.

was just talking to abbuddyband he said it was annoying as all hell. Kept hearing some little Mexican kid talk crap to everyone on his mic and said he was getting camped like you wouldn't believe. Couldn't spawn without dying every few seconds. Sounds like you can't anywhere.

That's why they have PASSIVE mode. :)