Ralph Wilson Stadium to Buffalo airport

Has anyone ever taken a cab from the stadium to the airport following a game? How much should I expect to pay?

Not sure what the rates are now but probably in the 40-50 dollar range if not more...prob could work out a deal with one of the cab companies if you call ahead

Edited by matter2003

Rent a car. This is what my brother has done traditionally. He would fly in Saturday and stay in Buffalo, some times not even get the car until Sunday morning and be able to make the airport for a 6pm flight and home to Charlotte (when he lived there) by 8:30

I rented a car for a day from Alamo at BUF for the opener for $37 including taxes. Cheaper & more flexible when I considered taxi costs

Park in a private lot off Abbott Rd and pay $6-$10 to park. A bit of a walk but if you want to keep costs down, that's the way to go.

PTR

Thanks. I just found a two day rental on Hotwire for 60 all taxes included. Probably the size of a go cart but the price is right. Thanks guys. Now does any season ticket holders have some awesome seats they'll sell me for face value? I can mail the check tomorrow.

I know there's a ticket deal but I'm not sitting with the birds. Thanks.

Thanks. I just found a two day rental on Hotwire for 60 all taxes included. Probably the size of a go cart but the price is right. Thanks guys. Now does any season ticket holders have some awesome seats they'll sell me for face value? I can mail the check tomorrow.

Bills taking $15 off tickets: detail here.

PTR

Call the stadium and get seats in the Sideline Clubs (Kelly, Maquire, Miller).