• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady looks like crap too.

And you can't just blame his WR's.

He's throwing balls behind and in front of receivers.

Have to disagree.

Besides the three egregious drops, Brady missing targets can also be attributed to his two rookie receivers not knowing where they're supposed to be.

I agree, I was poking fun at Stevie's comments from his drop.

That's a high level of nuance!

Have to disagree.

Besides the three egregious drops, Brady missing targets can also be attributed to his two rookie receivers not knowing where they're supposed to be.

1) I doubt Thompkins was supposed to be 1 foot slower on the slant where he had to reach his left arm back and make a one handed catch.

2) I also doubt Edelmen, who has been on the team for years, was two feet too far out on the inside screen.

3) He overthrew Thompkins in the endzone on that halftime TD play. A couple inches back and that's an easy TD.

Just my opinion.

Have to disagree.

You are right. As much as I dislike Brady, he is probably the most accurate passer in the game. The bad misses were clearly the result of receivers not being where they are supposed to be. You need only to watch Brady's reaction after the misses. Without Amendola and Sudfeld, his receiving corps has been embarassing. It is the only reason the Jets are in this game.

Brady looks like crap too.

And you can't just blame his WR's.

He's throwing balls behind and in front of receivers.

Some people think when a QB does that, it may have something to do with his receivers. of course, I'm sure you've watched and excluded that possibility from the commercially broadcast game.

The patsy lovefest is sickening. Refs, commentators, all the kool aid drinking is making me want hurl.

It does, that.

Some people think when a QB does that, it may have something to do with his receivers. of course, I'm sure you've watched and excluded that possibility from the commercially broadcast game.

There are a lot of passes when it can be the WR. Throwing a pass BEHIND the WR on a SLANT is never the WR.

Sorry.