Hammer's Lot

Digger

Sorry for the newbie post, but I'm looking for info about Hammer's lot.

We have about 5 carloads of guys that make an annual trek to one Bills game a year from Ottawa, Canada and due to changes in parking we're looking for a new place to tailgate. We understand that Hammers is a great place.

This Sunday is our one game.

What I’m looking for is details like:

1. What time does it open?

2. What time do you suggest we get there?

3. What time does it usually fill up?

4. There are threads on TBD that suggest reservations are possible or is that only for the home opener?

5. How much does it cost?

Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Just an FYI that we observed after the game that I don't recall before. I don't know if this is something new with updated traffic flow on Abbott, but it's a bigger pain getting out if you want to go east. For whatever reason, the sherriffs block off the left turn to Big Tree Rd, and you have a winding detour if you need 20A or 219 access. We left at 6 PM, and it was still a mess clearing the intersection. But once we got past that, it was smooth sailing. Don't know why traffic control was so bad.

Just an FYI that we observed after the game that I don't recall before. I don't know if this is something new with updated traffic flow on Abbott, but it's a bigger pain getting out if you want to go east. For whatever reason, the sherriffs block off the left turn to Big Tree Rd, and you have a winding detour if you need 20A or 219 access. We left at 6 PM, and it was still a mess clearing the intersection. But once we got past that, it was smooth sailing. Don't know why traffic control was so bad.

Since your inbox is full...how the hell did I miss meeting you yesterday?(or, did I meet you but I was too drunk to remember? :blush: )

Since your inbox is full...how the hell did I miss meeting you yesterday?(or, did I meet you but I was too drunk to remember? :blush: )

and why did it take him until 6 to get out? I was out of the lot by 4:34 and saw the entire game.

I booked it out.

My apologies. We were off to the side of the main tables. I mostly stayed with our crew, as everyone also rolled in from out of town and we were catching up a bit.

I had brief chats with SDS, Steve from Lancaster, Rich & Rockpile. Walked up to the game with Lori, and told her that she IS missed.

We stuck around a bit after the game wanting to wait until Abbott started to move a bit and then straight home in time for first day of school today.

My apologies. We were off to the side of the main tables. I mostly stayed with our crew, as everyone also rolled in from out of town and we were catching up a bit.

I had brief chats with SDS, Steve from Lancaster, Rich & Rockpile. Walked up to the game with Lori, and told her that she IS missed.

We stuck around a bit after the game wanting to wait until Abbott started to move a bit and then straight home in time for first day of school today.

OK, next time though!

Why would I have to do that when I have you to read them for me!

What I had meant, was...is he going to be staying locally or is he going to make the trip down and get there early AM?

Remember, he's from Canada, so you need to use proper Canadian English, and end every sentence in "eh".