Official jewelry of the Jills

Beerball

I thought Reeds Jewelers was the official Jeweler of the Buffalo Bills. Which is why they are offering thier free $5,000 ring with a proposal at a Bills game this season.

Hmmm

I went to Reeds myself. Should have done this but I got a deal anyway.

I thought Reeds Jewelers was the official Jeweler of the Buffalo Bills. Which is why they are offering their free $5,000 ring with a proposal at a Bills game this season.

Probably for the Bills, but not the Jills. Though a part of the organization, the Jills are their own separate group. With that said, was there no Buffalo based jewerly store that wanted to step up and be a sponsor? Instead they have to go into Pats* territory to get one?

Probably for the Bills, but not the Jills. Though a part of the organization, the Jills are their own separate group. With that said, was there no Buffalo based jewerly store that wanted to step up and be a sponsor? Instead they have to go into Pats* territory to get one?

Maybe they have learned that some organizations are more friendly to Bills outside the area than in area. The Boston news conference was quite a bit more friendly than the local press ones have been.

stupid me. Didnt even see Jill's there.

When I read the thread and then saw the headline: Buffalo Bills partner ‘lifestyle brand’ I thought "Hey - the Jills have their own official condom!

Well if you are going to put 'Jills' and 'partners' in modern content lesbian domestic partners need no condoms.

times change.

the ‘official jewellery’ of the Bills cheerleading squad, the Buffalo Jills

may not necessarilly be the ‘official jewellery’ of the Buffalo Bills...

Just like Tony Romo's official "Hello Kitty" jewelry isn't the official jewelry of the Cowboys...