Pats cut Tim Tebow

The active ingredient in Red Bull is Tim Tebow's sweat.

The NFL renamed the 2 minute warning, "Tebow Time"

Tim Tebows favorite number is 15 because thats how many players it takes to tackle him.

Tim Tebow gets called for roughing the tackler.

Tim Tebow doesn't read defenses. He stares them down until they form a path to the end zone.

Trollin' for Tebow must be fun. Enjoy.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Tebows favorite number is 15 because thats how many players it takes to tackle him.

Tim Tebow doesn't read defenses. He stares them down until they form a path to the end zone.

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 45s

Per a league source, the #Bills have zero interest in acquiring Tim Tebow.

And to which the (I gues) Buddhist Sal Maiorana said: "Thank Tebow's Lord for that." Nice goin' Sal. I always knew you were an ****.

I swear, I've just read that somewhere. Edited by Nanker

And to which the (I gues) Buddhist Sal Maiorana said: "Thank Tebow's Lord for that." Nice goin' Sal. I always knew you were an ****.

That was definitely a low comment. Sal should have taken a deep breath and counted to ten before tweeting that. :thumbdown:

and what do you call someone who contributes 15 negative posts to a thread with the name Tebow in it ?

An honest assessment of Tebow's ability, or lack thereof, as an NFL QB.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

That was definitely a low comment. Sal should have taken a deep breath and counted to ten before tweeting that. :thumbdown:

An honest assessment of Tebow's ability, or lack thereof, as an NFL QB.

are comments like "Thanks for the compliments. :thumbsup: Go back to playing with your blow up Tebow doll. Enjoy. " part of your assessment ?

No, it's part of my response to a personal attack by a poster who took offense to my assessment of Tebow's QB worth.

Tebow is one of the good guys. it's easy to cheer for him and hope he makes it in this league. all kidding aside, he's probably closer to your take (not good enough) than all the winner hype talk. in the right offense tailored to his strengths, I think he can win, but he probably won't get that chance.

Tebow is one of the good guys. it's easy to cheer for him and hope he makes it in this league. all kidding aside, he's probably closer to your take (not good enough) than all the winner hype talk. in the right offense tailored to his strengths, I think he can win, but he probably won't get that chance.

I have no problem with Tebow and I think he's genuinely a good person. I have only been talking about his QB skills that are IMO not on an NFL level that's good enough to achieve any sustained success.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Tim Tebow clears waivers, NFL future in doubt

Tim Tebows NFL career may be over, as every team had a chance to claim him today, and every team passed.

Tebow, who was waived by the Patriots on Saturday, officially cleared waivers on Sunday. That means all 31 other teams could have taken his minimum-salary contract but decided he wasnt worth it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/01/tim-tebow-clears-waivers-nfl-future-in-doubt/

Tell us how you really feel. LOL. The "over-hyped bum" comment is childish & pathetic, and it reflects poorly on you. Very poorly.

No, it's part of my response to a personal attack by a poster who took offense to my assessment of Tebow's QB worth.

Hmmm.....at first you thought my comment above was a compliment to you, then later, you considered it a "personal attack." Now THAT is hilarious.

I guess I was right on though. Reading all of your responses in this thread reveal that you MUST be a 10 year-old child who's been told by your Mom that you are never wrong, and that you are always a winner. Psst: this is another compliment to you. You are very special! lol

Hmmm.....at first you thought my comment above was a compliment to you, then later, you considered it a "personal attack." Now THAT is hilarious.

I guess I was right on though. Reading all of your responses in this thread reveal that you MUST be a 10 year-old child who's been told by your Mom that you are never wrong, and that you are always a winner. Psst: this is another compliment to you. You are very special! lol

You obviously have no clue what sarcasm is which proves that you are in fact the the one who's an idiot. What a knucklehead! :lol: Priceless!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Kurt Warner went thru this very thing and ended up in a grocery store. He got an offer from an Arena league team. He realized it was his only option after being cut a time or two from training camps.

Please...no, I'm not comparing his ability to Kurt Warner.

As I see it Tebow really only has two options left.

Option 1 would be to try out for the CFL as a QB which I believe the Montreal franchise owns his rights up there.

Option 2 would be to try and become the 2nd best H back and the 2nd best TE on a roster. Maybe even chip in at special teams. Maybe even have a wildcat package to sprinkle in occasionally. Be an emergency QB. The kid is a good strong athlete and could possibly contribute in that versatility role.

The NFL is pretty much a numbers game and having him on a roster as a QB...at this point in time is not the best use of a roster spot. He needs to be open to contributing in other areas than QB to make a roster spot worth it.

Whatever the case, I wish him well.

Kurt Warner went thru this very thing and ended up in a grocery store. He got an offer from an Arena league team. He realized it was his only option after being cut a time or two from training camps.

Please...no, I'm not comparing his ability to Kurt Warner.

As I see it Tebow really only has two options left.

Option 1 would be to try out for the CFL as a QB which I believe the Montreal franchise owns his rights up there.

Option 2 would be to try and become the 2nd best H back and the 2nd best TE on a roster. Maybe even chip in at special teams. Maybe even have a wildcat package to sprinkle in occasionally. Be an emergency QB. The kid is a good strong athlete and could possibly contribute in that versatility role.

The NFL is pretty much a numbers game and having him on a roster as a QB...at this point in time is not the best use of a roster spot. He needs to be open to contributing in other areas than QB to make a roster spot worth it.

Whatever the case, I wish him well.

With due respect, I don't understand why people think he will be a candidate for a QB position in the CFL. His two weaknesses are reading defenses and throwing the football. Those weaknesses will make him stink in Canada, too.

Furthermore, I don't know why people think he would be a decent running back or tight end. He's never done either of those things. Just because he has shown the ability to scramble for a few yards on broken plays (broken because he really doesn't understand football) doesn't mean he can be successful in either a RB or a TE role.

My opinions about Tebow the person, aside, I think what he has proven is that he isn't good enough to be an NFL football player. Since there are only 1,696 of those positions available in the world, he's got nothing to be ashamed of.

With due respect, I don't understand why people think he will be a candidate for a QB position in the CFL. His two weaknesses are reading defenses and throwing the football. Those weaknesses will make him stink in Canada, too.

Furthermore, I don't know why people think he would be a decent running back or tight end. He's never done either of those things. Just because he has shown the ability to scramble for a few yards on broken plays (broken because he really doesn't understand football) doesn't mean he can be successful in either a RB or a TE role.

My opinions about Tebow the person, aside, I think what he has proven is that he isn't good enough to be an NFL football player. Since there are only 1,696 of those positions available in the world, he's got nothing to be ashamed of.

Don't disagree with any of that. I'm just saying that his path forward has become limited, thats all.

Canada might be an opportunity for him to reinvent himself, but he'd have to be willing to switch positions and he'd have to find a coach who was willing to make him a personal project in the middle of the season and give up a roster spot for him. At this point his options are extremely limited. If another team doesn't pick him up in the first few weeks of the season either due to desperation or injuries he'll probably be out of football until next training camp at the earliest. Even the Arena League just finished their season.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick on Monday declined to rule out bringing back the popular but underperforming quarterback some time this season.

"I don't know what's going to happen here in the year, but certainly we've had a lot of players who've left here and come back here," Belichick told reporters in his first comments since releasing Tebow on Saturday

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2013/09/02/tim-tebow-return-to-patruots-bill-belichick/2755495/