If you were Belicheat, how would you prepare?

snydert317

Lets put Stevie in the slot, then.

Woods and TJ outside.

Best thing about Tuel is that he prefers to look downfield first. And yes, I know NE has the best secondary in the league (cough), so lets be aggressive. Attack.

The pats defence is always changing. Do they really have a good secondary?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tuel does start against the Pats, I think it'll be as much a test of our new Coaches as the players. When Bledsoe was injured Belichick produced a game-plan for his inexperienced, under-sized backup (with no throwing arm) which worked. Of course I'm not saying Tuel is Brady Mk2 - but we've heard all through the pre-season that the Bills have not been game-planning and so having Tuel start in week 1 will see just how good Marrone and Co are at getting the best out of the available squad.

A lot of what the Pats will see has not been shown in preseason. Tuel will handle it if he has to start. Tuel has nothing to lbe afraid of, nobody thought he would be where he is today. If he is the backup, he will also be ready. Look for Leinart to be #3 against the Pats, unless they decide to go with the guy from Detroit. (he might be cheaper, anyhow) Leinart never made it in the league, hard to figure, he was all world at US C. If he has better attitude now, he might be another Kurt Warner late bloomer. Warner kicked around for quite a few years before becoming the SB QB he was.

If you were the Patriots, how would your game plan be different if you faced Manuel as opposed to Tuel?

It wouldn't from an offensive standpoint, and not much from a defensive standpoint. Since both QBs are extremely raw rookies, you just throw a lot of blitz packages at them and make them run, or throw too early in routes.