Your pet dog and a stranger are drowning.....

OnTheRocks

Which would you save first?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you save first?

• Your pet dog
    • The stranger

this was posted on another site i check in on periodically....so i thought I would throw it out on the Wall for some Friday afternoon conversation and see what kind of replies it gets. i was shocked at some of the replies i saw on the other site.

For me....as much as i love my pet dog of 12 years....i would go with the stranger.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this was posted on another site i check in on periodically....so i thought I would throw it out on the Wall for some Friday afternoon conversation and see what kind of replies it gets.  i was shocked at some of the replies i saw on the other site.

For me....as much as i love my pet dog of 12 years....i would go with the stranger.

205624[/snapback]

I think I'd have to ask the stranger WTF he was doing with my dog in the first place! :lol:

this was posted on another site i check in on periodically....so i thought I would throw it out on the Wall for some Friday afternoon conversation and see what kind of replies it gets.  i was shocked at some of the replies i saw on the other site.

205624[/snapback]

I have to say my vote for the stranger is scewed. I hate dogs, so I'd never own one, and if I did own one I'd often think of ways to kill it. So I doubt my vote is helping your poll be scientifically accurate.

Honestly, and I might sound like a complete ass, but this is a frigging tough question...

I'm gonna think about this one for a while..

205633[/snapback]

Would it depend on whether the stranger smiled and waved at you earlier in the day? :lol: