who are best teams in AFC?

Pete

"War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength" Orwell 1984 just an fyi.

Ahhhh. That's better. Thank you sir.

One of the few books I actually read in high school.

number of book reports written >>> number of books actually read

Edited by maddenboy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sal cap has pretty much ensures that not much talent separates teams 53 man squads. However, the Broncs and Pats are interchangeable at the top in the AFC due to their superiority at the QB position. Flip a coin thereafter amongst the remaining clubs.

it really is a great time to "get good" even the best team have big problems. Remember a10-6 record for Baltimore and you can look back at alot of narrow wins. 31-30 over pats 10-9 over chiefs 13-10 over pitt 16-13ot over chargers. Finding AFC teams that will win 10 or more is hard to do on paper this year. For Buffalo just win anyway you can in September you don't have to look good.

Broncos have 3 elite wrs w Peyton. That's gonna be tough

Bengals w benjarvis green Ellis and Andy Dalton are not scary at all IMO.

Bengals best rushing team in the NFL last season, and with a great D. That wins. And the Broncos D took a huge hit with Von Miller, and losing Elvis. They also have a **** show at RB

Bengals best rushing team in the NFL last season, and with a great D. That wins. And the Broncos D took a huge hit with Von Miller, and losing Elvis. They also have a **** show at RB

The toughest challenge for the Bengals will be getting out of the division .... healthy and able to continue on should they make the playoffs. That division will be a dogfight with all 3 of the Bengals, Steelers and Ravens capable of taking it. I also believe the Bengals are seriously held back by Marvin Lewis.

The toughest challenge for the Bengals will be getting out of the division .... healthy and able to continue on should they make the playoffs. That division will be a dogfight with all 3 of the Bengals, Steelers and Ravens capable of taking it. I also believe the Bengals are seriously held back by Marvin Lewis.

I used to agree with this, but two consecutive playoff appearances make me think Lewis is alright.