Stop Ashley Simpson

BillsNYC

i've heard this girl talk and i don't think she knows that she doesn't have any talent, is only famous because of her sister and because her father has connections in the pop music biz, that people are almost embarassed for her cuz she looks and sound ridiculous when she performs, and that she's simply riding the fortunate wave of success that has been handed to her???

she seems to think that she's a true "rocker". that she's far removed from pop music and is one of the great singer/songwriters of our era whose "contributions" to the music industry will last and last.

:lol::lol::w00t:

ignorance truely is bliss.

actually the comedy of the whole charade is worth it.

205440[/snapback]

Some of it is scary:

"I will give $7,000 to anyone who takes her out at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York on March 15th. I will supply the gun. I am serious, and have been thinking about this for a long time. Please email me and we'll plan it out.'

:lol:

shes great comedy.  I have seen that Orange Bowl clip 100 times and it still makes me laugh.  Keep em coming Ashley.  More live perfomances please! :lol:

205601[/snapback]

"You make me wanna .....uhh.....uhh....scream"

Yeah Ashlee, and you make us want to seal our ears shut with crazy glue...

...too bad there's not a similar petition to stop Michael Bolton.

"If he's Bolton, I'm departin."

205590[/snapback]

Samir: No one is this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Nayee-Nanajar. Nayeenanajar.

Michael Bolton: Yeah, well, at least you're name isn't Michael Bolton.

Samir: You know, there's nothing wrong with that name.

Michael Bolton: There WAS nothing wrong with it. Until I was about 12 years old, and that no-talent-ass-clown because famous and started winning Grammys.

Samir: Why don't you just go by Mike, instead of Michael?

Michael Bolton: No way! Why should I change it? He's the one who sucks.

"You make me wanna .....uhh.....uhh....scream"

Yeah Ashlee, and you make us want to seal our ears shut with crazy glue...

205606[/snapback]

I think the words are:

"You make me wanna............unh.......unh.......unh.......unh-yaaaaa!.......SCREEEEEEEEeeeeaaaaaaaaAAAMMM-UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Background vocals: "Boooooo!"/glass breaking