White Out for Panthers game.

r00tabaga

According to uni-watch.com the Carolina Panthers will be wearing all black at Buffalo. Based on the pick it looks like the Bills are to wear all white unis w/standing buffalo throwbacks (my favorite).

Makes me think of that Jets debacle.

I'll be there! My first game at the Ralph. See them every year @ NJ Jets. Cant wait.

How is it at the Jets? Scummy, smelly and classless I'm assuming. But I'll be heading to NJ for the first time this season Edited by FluffHead

Anyways, I thought this thread was about Chris White which I thought was weird.

I also thought the topic was that White would not be playing against Carolina which I thought was even more weird considering he hasn't yet made the team and we don't play Carolina till week 2.

To the topic, white-outs suck.

White is the universal color of surrender.

When you're waving a pomp pomp it makes no noise. A team should want its fans making noise, not making silence.

Football is a manly game.

Pom Poms are not manly.

The white-out is one of the stupider ideas ever promulgated by sports marketing people.

I also thought the topic was that White would not be playing against Carolina which I thought was even more weird considering he hasn't yet made the team and we don't play Carolina till week 2.

When you're waving a pomp pomp it makes no noise. A team should want its fans making noise, not making silence.

Pom Poms are not manly.

The white-out is one of the stupider ideas ever promulgated by sports marketing people.

^ I wish they would stop with this nonsense.

Pom Poms are not manly.

I also thought that this thread was about Chris White and him not being available for the Carolina game. I even thought to myself, well why wouldn't they just say he's out for week 1? And then I thought, does Chris White being hurt warrant its own thread? And then I quickly realized what it was all about.

I also thought that this thread was about Chris White and him not being available for the Carolina game. I even thought to myself, well why wouldn't they just say he's out for week 1? And then I thought, does Chris White being hurt warrant its own thread? And then I quickly realized what it was all about.

And how do you feel about pom poms?

Ya gotta admit, though, it makes for some great pictures - - here's one of my favorites:

:nana: