Beerball Buys a Scooter

Chef Jim

I showed my wife who drives a scooter to work every she was laughing hysterically until he drove into that hole and she said "he could have died!". And then resumed her hysterical laughing. I've told you guys she's meaner than me and that's why I love her.

One less idiot to worry about. I'm wondering if he's now sharing the depths with previous fools. Perhaps new idiots will be forthcoming. Sad state of affair when an individual bumps into three vehicles and then takes an unexpected swan dive into the devil's urinal. I laughed, I felt bad, then I laughed again. Bowery, do you think he was on something?

One less idiot to worry about. I'm wondering if he's now sharing the depths with previous fools. Perhaps new idiots will be forthcoming. Sad state of affair when an individual bumps into three vehicles and then takes an unexpected swan dive into the devil's urinal. I laughed, I felt bad, then I laughed again. Bowery, do you think he was on something?

Oh he's definitely on something. DWC.

Edited by Chef Jim

According to my Chinese coworkers, it's common to dig large pits next to intersections, specifically to catch such bad drivers.